• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Possible Error ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, rather than mess around looking for references, I went to the official source (I walked over to the Medical office and asked!)

The FINAL WORD from the Medical Professionals:

V2 IS acceptable for Air Crew trades, INCLUDING Pilot.

The policy changed 6 months ago (approx.) and the CFP154 official publication has not yet been updated.

Extra Info: Laser Surgery HAS been approved for pilots, however - for pilots, there is a SIX month wait after surgery prior to eligibility (as opposed to three months for all other trades)

(See, despite what my wife says, I CAN admit when I'm mistaken - especially when it's the official publications that are lying to me!) :)

BZ Benny88!

Just a question to all of you:  Why are we carrying on this discusion in the RMC, CMR, ROTP thread, when it has already been discussed under the "Lasik", "Laser Eye Surgery" and "Pilot Vision Requirement" threads?

George Wallace said:
Just a question to all of you:  Why are we carrying on this discusion in the RMC, CMR, ROTP thread, when it has already been discussed under the "Lasik", "Laser Eye Surgery" and "Pilot Vision Requirement" threads?

Ummm ... [looking guilty] ... because we were just trying to help and answer a question and the DS staff didn't move the thread after the original question? [hoping that's a good enough answer but flinching and ducking anyway ... just like I do with my wife]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back