• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Political Humor

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs

The seven dwarfs always left to go work in the mine early each morning.  As always, Snow White stayed home doing her domestic chores.

As lunchtime approached, she would prepare their lunch and carry it to the mine.

One day as she arrived at the mine with the lunch, she saw that there had been a terrible cave-in.  Tearfully, and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping against hope that the dwarfs had somehow survived.

"Hello!...Hello!" she shouted. "Can anyone hear me? Hello!"

For a long while, there was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White again shouted, "Hello! Is anyone down there?"

Just as she was about to give up all hope, she heard a faint voice from deep within the mine, singing . . ...

"Vote for Stephane Dion! - Vote for Stephane Dion!"

Snow White fell to her knees, crossed herself and prayed, "Oh, thank you, God! At least Dopey is still alive!"

:rofl:

Blue Plate Special

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal.  Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu.

Tourist: $5

Broiled Missionary: $10.00

Fried Explorer: $15.00

Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican:  $100.00

The cannibal called the cook over and asked, "Why such a price difference for the politicians?"

The cook replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one?  They're so full of s**t it takes all morning."

;)

Well these aren't my jokes, but they are from the funniest late night talk show on TV: Fox News Channel's Red Eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZc85ntsw3o

John was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets,' and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced. This took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them to his roosters. Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing.

Now, he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

John's favourite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all! When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, could run for cover.

To John's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

John was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the Renfrew County Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the No Bell Piece Prize but they also awarded him the Pulletsurprise as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making.

Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most highly coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention..

sent this to a couple of LWBHPCL's (left wing bleeding heart pinko commie liberals) I know

limey11 said:
sent this to a couple of LWBHPCL's (left wing bleeding heart pinko commie liberals) I know

Sent what?????

That was so good! I feel so bad for little Stephan Dion... My brother used to collect stamps haha.

Just heard about this video from my local CBC radio morning show.

http://www.thegreatschlep.com/site/index.html

I think it is hilarious but those of more sensitive sensibilities might not agree, be warned!!  :)

Jeez Rick Mercer hit a home run with that kid vid....damn that's funny!!!

2006-09-02.jpg

I don't really get that one.. Does Taliban Jack plan to eat us?

Hmmm wouldnt that make the plane fly A$$ backwards.......... although.............

helpup said:
Hmmm wouldnt that make the plane fly A$$ backwards.......... although.............

That's part of the defence strategy..... It's designed to fool enemy pilots, they won't be able to tell whether the military is coming or going!!!!

Hmmm Jack in the same sentence as Defence strategy, it must be Election time

Back