• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

plastic surgery - curiosity

benny88 said:
  I had heard that breast implants were not allowed for combat arms types. Something about saline/silicone/whatever entering the blood stream should one be wounded in the chest.
I'm not in the medical profession (although I've watched House -- Hugh Laurie cracks me up).
I'd be more concerned about copper-jacketed lead entering the blood stream, at a whole bunch of feet/sec, if it was me downrange. ;)

Journeyman said:
I'd be more concerned about copper-jacketed lead entering the blood stream, at a whole bunch of feet/sec, if it was me downrange. ;)

I hear that can be really uncomfortable...  ;)

As far as the Infantry thing I am pretty sure thats just the typical army rumore BS going around the bays. The plates cover the breast anyway.

Well I was watching the show 'Manswers' and I forget which country, but their military pays for breast implants/augmentations

Smirnoff123 said:
Well I was watching the show 'Manswers' and I forget which country, but their military pays for breast implants/augmentations

I remember reading an article a couple of years back, saying that the US military covered breast augmentation for its members and their families. There reasoning for covering it was for the military doctor to keep there skills up.

Smirnoff123 said:

Saw the same show, was Australia I think.

Journeyman said:
I'm not in the medical profession (although I've watched House -- Hugh Laurie cracks me up).

Personally I would have gone with the "Although I did stay at a Holiday Inn expres last night."  :)

And now :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlCLuIwuVgQ&feature=related

ArmyVern said:
Nah,

Sister-in-law (just retired). Boobs and tummy tuck courtesy of the Crown.  ;)

She must be a hell of a better actress than I was trying to coach you to be  ;).  She would, however, be the exception, not the rule for getting that sort of work...at least last time I looked at the SoC paper anyways.

MM

:rofl: Journeyman you are funny!

Thank you for all the detailed answers...

I would like to mention that I obviously did not have a breast augmentation, and I was not planning on having one on the crown... even though I am suffering from little boobs too  :nod:

I was just curious about the opinion of the CF.

Thanks, you all made me laugh this morning

Ahem, official position on boob policy to follow:!!

Small firm boobs have always been and always will be extremely more desirable then large boobs.  DONT GET FAKE ONES.  The small real ones are so much better!!!

Now look at that, I have acheived the following things:

1) Cured the self esteem issues of those who bear small firm boobs
2) Saved the CF money and greif by not having to deal with boobs
3) Ensured a long lasting future supply of small firm boob bearing women in the CF for me to pursue.....errr.....I mean.....

;D

ltmaverick25 said:
Ahem, official position on boob policy to follow:!!

Small firm boobs have always been and always will be extremely more desirable then large boobs.  DONT GET FAKE ONES.  The small real ones are so much better!!!

Now look at that, I have acheived the following things:

1) Cured the self esteem issues of those who bear small firm boobs
2) Saved the CF money and greif by not having to deal with boobs
3) Ensured a long lasting future supply of small firm boob bearing women in the CF for me to pursue.....errr.....I mean.....

;D

Little ones!!??

How about freakin' non-existant ones!!?? Here's the definition of depression for you:

"I put my bra on backwards in the morning ... and it fits better. Fuck." ArmyVern - 04 mar 2009.

And, you can take that quote to the bank.

MM: How's that one? Is the tuterage working yet?  8)

Its all about the asss anyway, if you have a great asss, nothing else matters!

Well, there goes any hope in hell that I had. I'd fail miserably on the butt assessment too.

ArmyVern said:
Well, there goes any hope in hell that I had. I'd fail miserably on the butt assessment too.

Just look at the bright side, you dont have to come up with innovative ways to shoot me down  ;D

ltmaverick25 said:
Its all about the asss anyway, if you have a great asss, nothing else matters!

Google Sophie Howard, and your opinion will change forever....

dileas

tess

A new desktop picture for my computer, thanks Tess.

geo said:
Certainly was an ughlee dude to start with - and not much prettier afterwards

Hey GEO, I think I know who your talking about.  This guy/gal wouldnt happen to be an air force type posted to a place that rhymes with tinnypeg?

Back