• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

plans?

B

bulldog

hello
my name is greg mccubbing and recently i have just finished sending in my applications.. im currently attending highschool in which i will be graduating in three weeks. and i was wondering a little more about the health tests and physical tests they give you before you are accepted i dont really fear much of it im healthy and i dont do drugs but iam curious. iam going to make the military a career. iam looking forward to being infantry. is there any information or anything i should know before i join up or what to be looking for? thanks sorry the posts so long without refering to anything of importance i didnt really know what to say after i got started. thanks :mg:

oh ya sorry one more questions its a bout training after im finished one course can i go straight to another and keep on getting more and more or do i have to wait a certain amount of time between each course?

use the search button this questions has been answered before

Back