• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Penticton Reservist (?): "It's time to end Afghanistan war"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldSolduer said:
I don't think Bob will have a leg to stand on. This "Cpl" (an insult to that fine rank) stepped outside the boundaries, pure and simple. Members of the CF cannot comment one way or the other on a matter of government policy.
We had a young fellow step outside the boundaries when the Airborne was disbanded, and he was charged and fined.
The same rule should apply.
  That's good to know,we've all heard way too much from Bob Rae on Military issues lately,
thanks OldSolduer.

Bob Rae? Was he not NDP at one time?

Military policy and NDP/Liberal are mutually exclusive terms and should never ever be used together.

Besides, political parties for the most part muzzle their troops as well.

OldSolduer said:
Bob Rae? Was he not NDP at one time?

Military policy and NDP/Liberal are mutually exclusive terms and should never ever be used together.

Besides, political parties for the most part muzzle their troops as well.

He was the NDP Premier who was elected as a tragic mistaken result of "strategic voting" that ran Ontario into the ground.

If this clown does get charged, just remember that the outcome of RDPs are made public, so B.C. reservist in the loop, please do tell us what this guy gets if he stands tall before the man.

Also, I think Hungry Hungry Hippoes is an awesome game! Damn the CSM!

When people like Mr. Demetrick shoot their mouths off, I just shake my head in disbelief.
I find it quite ironic that some jacka$$ like this speaks untruths about Canada being at war is, but because of men and women such as Old Solduer's son that he is able to do that.

Nobody wants war, but as the saying goes:  Freedom is NEVER free!!!! :cdn: :cdn: :cdnsalute:

The best rank I ever held was Cpl, and my son was a Cpl when he was KIA.
This person is not a "Cpl"
He has betrayed his brothers in arms.....unforgiveable in my opinion.
When I say "brothers in arms" I mean all members of the CF, not just the men.

Politically correct....yikes!!

Demetrick is unworthy of the rank,and unworthy of the uniform.

Anything I say will be insufficient in expressing my thoughts.  So, I'll just keep it to being that I'm absolutely blown away by this moron.

Huzzah said:
Demetrick is unworthy of the rank,and unworthy of the uniform.

It still hasn't been established that he is, or at any time has been, a serving member of the CF.

If he is, then he, along with Francisco, may give the Bean Counters justification to reallocate funding to other Reserve Units outside BC, by shutting down BC Units.  

OldSolduer said:
Maybe I missed something:

Who is Francisco?

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/52592.0.html

Ruxted's take on him.

Caution: have a nice soothing cup of tea ready.

OldSolduer said:
Maybe I missed something:

Who is Francisco?

I couldn't remember his last name, but we have discussed him before after his "stunt".  Francisco Juarez

I missed that one.

Mr. Juarez couldn't cut the mustard. That's why he took his release....I'm speculating.

Mr. Juarez is one of those "useful fools".

OldSolduer said:
I missed that one.

Mr. Juarez couldn't cut the mustard. That's why he took his release....I'm speculating.

Mr. Juarez is one of those "useful fools".

Perhaps a "useful fool" for the Left Leaning crowd, but definitely not a "useful tool" in our "Tool Box".

George Wallace said:
It still hasn't been established that he is, or at any time has been, a serving member of the CF.

If he is, then he, along with Francisco, may give the Bean Counters justification to reallocate funding to other Reserve Units outside BC, by shutting down BC Units.  
  Hopefully there is no real Cpl Paul Demetrick spouting this garbage.Hopefully this whole
story will be exposed as a lefty propaganda ploy.

George Wallace said:

Now, now,  let's not recommend anything too rash.   Organizationnally speaking , and with an eye towards possible election outcomes,  Cpl. Demetrick and Pte. Juarez  present the nucleus around which a new BC unit can be built - Taliban Jack's Own Left Coast Fleet of Foot.

Shec said:
- Taliban Jack's Own Left Coast Fleet of Foot.

If we get less specific and make it a national unit.......It would work out better:  Taliban Jack's Own Fleet of Foot or the Taliban Jack OFFs.    ;D

Huzzah said:
  Hopefully there is no real Cpl Paul Demetrick spouting this garbage.

Scuttlebutt Lodge says he is real.........and, I would hope, in real trouble.

They could be a new lefty elite Airborne Unit...just issue them  backpacks instead
of chutes,Jack won't know the difference. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back