• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pea's Story...

I'm not sure if Pea remembers me from the random chat nights. But good luck pea!!

Glad to hear she is doing well camo! Thank you also for the update  :)

~Rebecca

IN HOC SIGNO said:
I guess that means that she's a Hasty PEA??!! ;D
As a former Ploughjockey, I can say only one thing:

BOOO!!!!!!!!!

:D

CDN Aviator said:
Thats strange...i was told there was no time to eat at BMQ. Was i given bad information ?

;D

(For those who dont get it.....its a sort of army.ca inside joke)

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Good Luck Pea ... it will be over before you know it ....

From Pea,

I am alive, and well, but busy. I can read Army but for some reason I can't post. I miss you all

Pea

HitorMiss said:
From Pea,

I am alive, and well, but busy. I can read Army but for some reason I can't post. I miss you all

Pea

I knew they wouldn't kill ya! Keep your chin up Pea ;D

Her partner told me she was out of RFT and now on PAT waiting to start again! WAY TO GO HUN!!

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've posted on the site. I can only read the site at the mega on the computers, as it doesn't allow me to post.

Guess I should provide an update on me now that I have some time. Not everyone knew, but I was on the RFT program for the past bit. Had a nice mishap with the beep test and as such was sent to RFT. I wasn't too impressed at first and had a really rough go with the fact that I was there. However, I made the best of it and now have nothing but great things to say about it. We all have weaknesses and obviously mine was my physical fitness. That being said, I worked my ass off on RFT and am now in the best shape I have been in, in a long time. It's a great feeling to enjoy PT again, and be decent at it. I don't even dread push-ups (to an extent of course...lol) these days since I can do them "properly". Anyways, as KrissyJ said above, I am out and on PAT now awaiting my recourse to week 3 of BMQ. Therefore, I still have about 10 weeks of BMQ to do. I may be back on platoon next week, if there is a female spot open, if not I should be on the course starting in 2 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has posted all the encouraging comments in this thread. Your positivity has been great for me, and I can't wait to "get back at it". I spent the last week in the field on a tasking with Fed Platoon helping out with all the Officer Cadet's scenarios for assessment, and I had a blast. I can't wait until it's my turn to get out there. I'll try to keep you all updated when I get back on course and whatnot. Thanks again.

Pea  :)

Hey Pea good stuff on getting the RFT done hope that all goes well when you get back to BMQ .  I just  got back from the Mega about 3 weeks ago cause of a Knee injury .   

I bet your glad to have had that extra time. I can't see any loss in getting into better shape and getting they extra 6 weeks pay! The rest of basic should be a breeze! keep your chin up!

Pte Pea said:
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've posted on the site. I can only read the site at the mega on the computers, as it doesn't allow me to post.

Guess I should provide an update on me now that I have some time. Not everyone knew, but I was on the RFT program for the past bit. Had a nice mishap with the beep test and as such was sent to RFT. I wasn't too impressed at first and had a really rough go with the fact that I was there. However, I made the best of it and now have nothing but great things to say about it. We all have weaknesses and obviously mine was my physical fitness. That being said, I worked my *** off on RFT and am now in the best shape I have been in, in a long time. It's a great feeling to enjoy PT again, and be decent at it. I don't even dread push-ups (to an extent of course...lol) these days since I can do them "properly". Anyways, as KrissyJ said above, I am out and on PAT now awaiting my recourse to week 3 of BMQ. Therefore, I still have about 10 weeks of BMQ to do. I may be back on platoon next week, if there is a female spot open, if not I should be on the course starting in 2 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has posted all the encouraging comments in this thread. Your positivity has been great for me, and I can't wait to "get back at it". I spent the last week in the field on a tasking with Fed Platoon helping out with all the Officer Cadet's scenarios for assessment, and I had a blast. I can't wait until it's my turn to get out there. I'll try to keep you all updated when I get back on course and whatnot. Thanks again.

Pea  :)

Good to hear you're doing well, Pea! Best of luck on your BMQ, and be sure to keep us posted.

Back