• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pea's Story...

WTG Pea!!!

I just read the entire thread (a very rare occurrence for me) and I am so glad to read that you did it!!
It wasn't all that bad, now was it? Nothing but fond memories now, eh?

The best of luck on your course!
I only have 6 weeks to go til my 3's are finally done.
A few issues crept up with mine, but I'll explain it to you privately...lol

Good luck again! I know your gonna love it!

Most excellent - of course I'm starting back in London on Monday - but will be back mid week for some family business, so might run into you.  Have fun, hehehehehe.

MM

Good on you Pea. I saw D this am and he told me.....

I will see you at school in Aug as I will be there for my 6B. Good luck, and most inportantly, have fun.

MedTech said:
Maybe a supersecretcrotchridingninjasquirell took a candidate out ;)

If that person did he would ride a cruiser they look cooler!
And it's all about the LCF!

Congrats to you K, it will be a long road but you will do fine. And I will miss you!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I'm pretty much settled into my new shacks now, and even have internet already. I'm super excited to begin tomorrow, but also quite nervous.

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you around the school in the coming months.

That's great to hear!

Now get offline, get your boots polished and get ready to learn how to patch me up when I twist my ankle ;)

(sorry, couldn't resist: it's The RCR in me)

Good luck to you: you'll do just fine!

:salute:

I'll see if I can pop by later in the week and catch you on a coffee break - I'll be in town for a few days.  Have fun.

MM

Back