• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Payscale reg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trudel12

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've seen many post about payscale for BMQ. What about the earning of a soldier let say soldier 3 and a carporal 1? I would like to know how much I would get once I am posted and lets say not living on the base. I would be living outside the base, in the city! Thank you!

Trudel12 said:
Hi guys, I've seen many post about payscale for BMQ. What about the earning of a soldier let say soldier 3 and a carporal 1? I would like to know how much I would get once I am posted and lets say not living on the base. I would be living outside the base, in the city! Thank you!

On base or off, the pay is the same

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/caf-community-pay/reg-force-ncm-class-c-rates.page

Only exception I'm aware of is those living in Single Quarters do not get PLD if your area has it.  I'm sure I'll be corrected quick enough if I'll wrong.

Hey guys, I am aware of the monthly salary. I wanted to know how much I'd get on 15th of each month after all deductions etc. So I can make a budget for my family!

Thank you!

Your salary could vary by a couple hundred dollars a month depending on where you're posted and what unit you're with at that base. Your gross salary is listed, take about 33% off for deductions like CPP/EI/Tax/Pension/Mess Dues and it will give you a rough estimate of what you'll take home. No one is going to be able to give you a definite answer. Also, you can also sign up for financial planning via SISIP (I think its like 5 dollars a month) and they'll even do a budget for you, as well as prepare your taxes at the end of the year.

Trudel12 said:
Thanks a lot mate!

Make friends with a clerk who at least works with a clerk who does pay. In my OR, that clerk has a hardcopy matrix for determining what your takehome pay is.

Trudel12 said:

If you plan on living off of Quarters when you are done BMQ, it is completly up to your unit COC to determine if you can or not. If you can't live off of Quarters then you need to factor in the cost of rations as well. Im assuming you are Common-Law or Married so you wont pay for Quarters if you live in them. But all that aside, if you do live in Quarters you will average about 700-750 per pay.

Hattie56 said:
If you plan on living off of Quarters when you are done BMQ, it is completly up to your unit COC to determine if you can or not. If you can't live off of Quarters then you need to factor in the cost of rations as well. Im assuming you are Common-Law or Married so you wont pay for Quarters if you live in them. But all that aside, if you do live in Quarters you will average about 700-750 per pay.

Okay so after BMQ I might have to stay on base waiting for my NQ3. Aftet that, I'll be posted on my base and be able to live off the base? Lets say I am posted val-cartier Quebec!

Trudel12 said:
Okay so after BMQ I might have to stay on base waiting for my NQ3. Aftet that, I'll be posted on my base and be able to live off the base? Lets say I am posted val-cartier Quebec!

It all depends on your unit. You could request to live off of base after BMQ, sometimes it gets approved sometimes it doesn't. Im currently on PAT, people from my unit are usually not allowed while others from CFFSE are.

The OP has the answer to his original question.

The thread has now wandered off into its 20 Questions category.

Take it to PMs.

---Staff---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back