• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is getting into Cyber ops hard after passing CFAT?

manuce

Reaction score
HI,

I have applied for the following position.

1 Cyber ops
2 Info sys Technician
3 Imagine Technician

I have a bachelors in Computer Science and a Masters in computer animation from UK.

If I am able to Pass CFAT which is very soon will I get to chose out of three options based on my CFAT score or will the Recruiter will decide where I will be placed swho has more say into it? thanks.

You talk with the career counsellors when you go to write the CFAT and they will tell you which careers you qualify for

HI,

I have applied for the following position.

1 Cyber ops
2 Info sys Technician
3 Imagine Technician

I have a bachelors in Computer Science and a Masters in computer animation from UK.

If I am able to Pass CFAT which is very soon will I get to chose out of three options based on my CFAT score or will the Recruiter will decide where I will be placed swho has more say into it? thanks.
Please don't treat your selections as #1, #2, #3 (as much as they're numbered). You should be as willing to do your #2 and #3 selections as your #1 selection. Also it's not the Recruiter that will be responsible to determine which one (if any) you will get an offer for. If you qualify for all 3, all 3 will remain active on your profile. If you make it to the Merit List, your file will be seen anytime that they're doing a selection for any of the occupations that you've listed. This means that if they're doing a selection for Info Sys Tech and your name is high enough to get selected that's what you will receive a job offer for.

Back