• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay FY 07/08

CountDC said:
welcome to the club.  if it makes you feel anybody any better I was informed that approx 90% of NCR are in the same boat - waiting for end month to receive the back pay.

(edited to correct the funny entry without removing it - typing while talking is a hazard of the trade)

/sarcasm on

"Its nice to see NDHQ ensure the units have received their backpay prior to accepting theirs...THATS LEADERSHIP!"

/sarcasm off

:blotto:

I must still be on the "Kingston" pay system because I got mine today.  ;D

On a totally separate note, the security clearance update sent out by my unit over two years ago, showed up today (with a date of Nov 06) stating that they had never received a hard copy of the stupid thing.  So now it is updated until today and resubmitted.

I didn't get paid till between 0930 and 1200 hrs today, checked before, and after PT, and it wasn't there  ::); checked at lunch, and it was in then.

PMedMoe said:
I must still be on the "Kingston" pay system because I got mine today.  ;D

On a totally separate note, the security clearance update sent out by my unit over two years ago, showed up today (with a date of Nov 06) stating that they had never received a hard copy of the stupid thing.  So now it is updated until today and resubmitted.

Well, if your clearance was bumping up a level or two (or past a certain level) --- 24 months these days seems to be the norm before a file gets looked at.

It is around here anyway.

ArmyVern said:
Well, if your clearance was bumping up a level or two (or past a certain level) --- 24 months these days seems to be the norm before a file gets looked at.

It is around here anyway.

Nope, just being updated....

Being in the NCR has nothing to do with the problems you may be having with the backpay.

The CF Pay Raise was posted in the CCPS against most members account on 22AUG08.
In most cases, it's sitting there on your pay guide waiting for your pay clerk to release the funds.

At this point, no one has been missed apart from the problem encountered with the raise with the Senior Officers Colonel and above which will be fixed in the End September payrun.

Eye In The Sky said:
/sarcasm on

"Its nice to see NDHQ ensure the units have received their backpay prior to accepting theirs...THATS LEADERSHIP!"

/sarcasm off

:blotto:

Ouch - boohoo - nobody likes us.   :crybaby:  wait - I'm no longer NDHQ although still in NCR - why nail me too.

NL_engineer said:
I didn't get paid till between 0930 and 1200 hrs today, checked before, and after PT, and it wasn't there  ::); checked at lunch, and it was in then.

that would have been your bank holding the funds until 1000 when the bank opens.  Unfortunately some banks will do that and it is legit.

Puss~in~Boots said:
Being in the NCR has nothing to do with the problems you may be having with the backpay.

Are you sure?  haven't heard anyone else out there having the same problem

Puss~in~Boots said:
The CF Pay Raise was posted in the CCPS against most members account on 22AUG08.
In most cases, it's sitting there on your pay guide waiting for your pay clerk to release the funds.

In most cases outside the NCR it was released for Mid Sep pay - thus again - are you sure being in the NCR has nothing to do with it?

CountDC said:
In most cases outside the NCR it was released for Mid Sep pay - thus again - are you sure being in the NCR has nothing to do with it?

I am in the NCR and I received it on the mid-month pay.

PMedMoe said:
I am in the NCR and I received it on the mid-month pay.

now how did you get it?  Must be in a different letter group with the CFSU(O). Was told by the clerk there that 90% were not getting it until the end month. hmmm - maybe I'll do some more checking on that and see if the Pte is a reliable source.

CountDC said:
now how did you get it?  Must be in a different letter group with the CFSU(O). Was told by the clerk there that 90% were not getting it until the end month. hmmm - maybe I'll do some more checking on that and see if the Pte is a reliable source.

Probably because she's just gotten posted there IR --- and her pay details, addressing didn't change.

You might want to check out that source because it's not reliable.
I have access to everyones pay guide and I can asure you that no one was missed.
If they were, it is a specific pay problem related to them only.
You might want to make sure you're entitled to it  :p

We don't load the pay raise by SN numbers or letters. It's a bulk upload to the CCPS.

CountDC said:
now how did you get it?

'Cause I'm "special"
8.gif
  ;)

BinRat55 said:
Everyone's????

Geez, an RMS clerk ... who'd have thunk it?

As a Sup Tech --- I'm pretty sure you have access to everyone's clothing docs yes?

So, here's my suggestion to you because you seem so concerned:

If your pay gets screwed around with, issue qty 1 ea X Submarine onto docs of one CF member named Puss~in~Boots.

Debt settled & situation handled.  ;)

Yes, everyone's pay. Im "special" too!!

Don't insult me!  Im far from being an RMS Clerk  ::)  I work for a living!

I'd say more but then I'd have to kill you  :threat:

No, it's not concern per se, it's just that I was told once that unless they were given "alt-pon" only my own base could see my pay info...

I do like the submarine idea though... got a S/C for a Leopard C2??  ;D

Back