• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ouija Boards

SeanPaul_031

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone have any stories from playing this?

Ive never played it myself but Ive heard some crazy stories from ppl I know. Personally I think it's all bullhsh*t, and your involuntary and unconscious motor behaviour plays a big role on the outcome of the answers you get from the board.

Played with one once and to be a smart alec I asked the two people there to spell my mother maiden name. There was no way for either of them to know yet sure enough her name was spelled out. Very creepy and made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

whiskey601 said:
The game is actually the technology behind CANEWS.

You know that would not surprised me. Maybe our pay system is set up using a varant of it as well :D

The Ouija Board, more properly known as the Air Command Uniform Item designator (ACID), (Formerly the RCAF what to where computer)

The ACID is issued once the new Airforce member undergoes "Environmental trg" : How to properly use a hotel suite etc......

Once issued it is consulted each morning to determine what portion of the uniform will be worn...

(What follows is an except from the ACID users guide, an attractive card much like that used to instruct serivce passengers on the marvels of the Air FOrce seat belt:)

1. Face Orrillia, home of St. William "the Brash" Bishop

2. Address the ACID in a laid-back tone....being "COOL" is most important:

"HEY DUDE....what do i wear today?"

"wedge cap?"  NOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Beret" Yessssssssssssssssss

The use of the ACID mark I ensures that the Air personnell you see are dressed in accordance with the "totallrad" and "LCF motivated" principles which are the hallmark of the Bryllcream boys

SB

I heard Bush was using an Ouija board when trying to locate the Weapons of Mass Destruction

I played with one, didn't really do anything specific with it. Just the normal "are there spirits in here? YES. What's your name?". It didn't take long before everyone in the room figured out that the one person was doing more than just holding the piece (forget its name) that goes over the letters. ::)

after reading these haha I'm gonna go out and try one especially the getting the last name right part! wow! always was skeptical about them boards.

I've had a number of odd things happen to me and would not be caught dead using one of those things.

Slim

I was at some party a long time ago and a friend of mine pulled one out, they where trying some stuff with it and where getting freaked out. I wasnt believing it....so I sat down with my girlfriend at the time and we put out fingertips on it, and it suddenly did this crazy jerk towards me, really fast and powerful (caught me off guard, and scared me shatless :crybaby: .) I stood up and looked right at her, and her hands didnt move (they where resting on the table) so it definatly wasnt her....I didnt stick around in that basement for too long.

Id like to try it again....but not bad enough to go out and find one.

I should probably try this again with my friends. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't tell me anything I didn't know already though. "The house is haunted by ghosts and visited by aliens." ::)

I had one a few years ago.. then my mother through it out because of something that happned to my cousin. she was in a  big panic and everything.. and to this day.. noone has any idea what happened except for him.. hmmm.... :cdn:

Cpl Massecar said:
I had one a few years ago.. then my mother through it out because of something that happned to my cousin. she was in a   big panic and everything.. and to this day.. noone has any idea what happened except for him.. hmmm.... :cdn:
...Including us

What are you talking about?

Used one twice.  The first time it was hallowe'en (01) with a bunch a friends, we thought one of us was screwing around with the planchette (sp?), so we asked control questions.  Person asking control would take hands off the planchette and ask question no one else could possibly know.  In my case at least the question I asked no one in the room could have answered it or even guessed at the answer.  Yet the ouija board had the correct answer.  It also accurately predicted the date/time/and place of birth of when my friends daughter was going to be born.  The Second time I used it was with my friend jeff's girlfriend and her friend.  Both of whom I met that night (Halloween 04).  We used it in the bar my friend mike works at cause he says the place was haunted.  The girls didn't believe what the board was saying so I took my hands off the planchette, and ask the board to tell them what are the only two drinks I have when I come to the bar (remember these girls had just met me, and Jeff and Mike were not around to answer).  It told them correctly (Crown Royal Limited and coke, and Guiness Draught).  They confirmed with Mike. They didn't want to continue after that.  Obviously it is hard to prove this on an internet forum, so you can choose to believe or disbelieve.

A word of caution, you may have no belief in the paranormal/supernatural thats fine.  However before you start messing with a Oujia board, read some info about it.  I am no expert in the paranormal but from what I have read in my spare time, the "spirits" that people contact with ouija boards are not always what they appear to be, most are trickster/pranksters, some are down right mean.  There are pleny of accounts of people who have used Ouija boards only to have some real frightening experiences, and in some cases are left with a permanent "pressence" even when they stop "playing the game".  Also never ever use it by yourself.

Hatchet, do you now of any good sites for informtion?

A word of caution, you may have no belief in the paranormal/supernatural thats fine.  However before you start messing with a Oujia board, read some info about it.  I am no expert in the paranormal but from what I have read in my spare time, the "spirits" that people contact with ouija boards are not always what they appear to be, most are trickster/pranksters, some are down right mean.  There are pleny of accounts of people who have used Ouija boards only to have some real frightening experiences, and in some cases are left with a permanent "pressence" even when they stop "playing the game".  Also never ever use it by yourself.

Good advise!

Best thing to do with a Ouji board is what I did.....toss it outside in winter and have a brave friend come and take it away!

Blakey said:
Hatchet, do you now of any good sites for informtion?

Not off hand, but that is what google (and Coast to Coast am  :D) are for.

Hatchet Man said:
Not off hand, but that is what google (and Coast to Coast am   :D) are for.
Roger, Ill be the first to admit that I was hoping you would save me the time and just post some quick links that you had bookmarked. I was too busy playing Texas Hold em...I mean shining my boots.... ;D

Back