• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters
Journeyman said:
OK for the subsequent investigation, note that immediately upon hearing of your attendance I have stated:
"Stop! Bad idea! Nothing good can come of this!"  :'(  <-- effect; for the inevitable lawyers

:cheers:

;D

...And for every guy like you, there's someone like me saying 'Do it, dude, it'll be awesome!'

:D

Oh hell, I'll be right in there with him.....I just posted that statement for the when the judge inevitably asks, "what were you possibly thinking?"

Defence Exhibit #1, your Honour, "JM says bad plan"  ;)

Journeyman said:
Oh hell, I'll be right in there with him.....I just posted that statement for the when the judge inevitably asks, "what were you possibly thinking?"

Defence Exhibit #1, your Honour, "JM says bad plan"  ;)

At which point the judge says, "Actions speak louder than words, especially in your case lap dancing with two strippers, a midget and an overly excited German Shepherd. Ninety days."

Journeyman said:
OK for the subsequent investigation, note that immediately upon hearing of your attendance I have stated:
"Stop! Bad idea! Nothing good can come of this!"  :'(  <-- effect; for the inevitable lawyers

:cheers:

;D

If you read his post closely, you'll see he was commenting about a get together during the Christmas leave period and not the M&G on 23 May.  ;)

:-[

uh......Good, dammit! Nobody wants that Sigs Pig there anyway!  :mad:

oops

That Sig Pig is busy on a dream vacay in France right now anyway.  :p

Wish I was able to drop in for a beer or two but unfortunately I'm camping this weekend. I'm sure I'll be missing a good time, but at least I'll get to read about it in the papers Monday morning...

enjoy!

I'm looking forward to it - will definitely remember to bring the camera too. 

Next time perhaps Mike!

Lil_T said:
I'm looking forward to it - will definitely remember to bring the camera too.

Yikes! :eek:

I'm a little gun-shy. You see, I was in this Regiment once...and people brought cameras.....

Sat. 23 May  around 1900 @ Lieutenant's Pump.  No promises but I'll try to drop by, say hi, and have a couple. 

PMedMoe said:
Uh, yeah, just wear your chaps so I can get a good shot!  >:D  ;)
Actually, I'm spending the afternoon riding with some other folks -- my arrival time at the M&G depends on what time the ride finishes; if I'm running late, I may be in chaps  8)

haha looks like Sunday is going to be my recovery day.  I'm going out with the girlies tomorrow night and then Saturday.  hoo boy.  :blotto:

Hoping to make it by tomorrow Saturday. Just depends on the other-half's work schedule at this point.  ::)

*Edit - had the wrong day. Whoops.

MediPea said:
Hoping to make it by tomorrow. Just depends on the other-half's work schedule at this point.  ::)
Kel, if he really loved you he'd say, "you go on without me."  :nod: 

>:D

Journeyman said:
Kel, if he really loved you he'd say, "you go on without me."  :nod: 

>:D

He already has... but I really don't know my way around Ottawa at all! I can get to Ikea, and the Bayshore mall & that's about it for my experience.  ;D

I just moved to the area a few weeks ago, so I will definitely try to be there! :D

Back