• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Only in Quebec, they pay you to be lazy

Originally posted by Ex-Dragoon:
[qb] PaulF....what provicial goverments do with their money has no bearing on Federal responsibilities, so what does that have to do with the CF? [/qb]
Iget so tired of explainig this to liberals. The provinces rely on transfer payments from the federal government to fund these programs. The transfer payments come from monies collected from taxes from all provinces. It is only fair that if Ontario contributes the bulk of this money due to hard work and ingenuity than they should get a sizable transfer payment back and our health care,education and infrastructure would be the world class program it once was before the French run federal government started diverting these funds to Quebec in all manner of programs.(ie. government grants to struggling Quebec corporations, sponsorship programs, grants to leftist non contributing arts and culture programs in Quebec,to only name a few.)

well here goes hmmmm, rascism, how do we live in a country were the soldiers sailors and airmen take offence to everything. i am from the East coast family left when i was youg to persue a better life. hmmm welfare helped with that. now i live in BC and my parents are doing well. they both found work and got off the system as quick as they could. they were not proud to be on the system but you have to do what you have to do. now for all the people who need an incentive to find a job who are on welfare here goes. 3 years in the military. being paid the wages you would be on welfare. we can have babysitters to look after your kids while you are at work. money well spent yes if done right. i live on van island and i watched as some local welfare recipents were put on a project to redo a park. it took a little longer then normal but it worked and it saved the city all their busy skilled workers from doing it. point here is that if our goverment was willing to start making people work for there money i think it would be different out thier. we really need to make people realize it is a privlage not a right to be on welfare.

Back