• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No turning back

vladostok

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
With my current perseverance and determination I feel that someway and somehow I will be included in next year's BMQ as part-time reserve. I quit smoking. Hate the habit so much that no matter how my peers tempt me by blowing smoke on my face, they fail to persuade me. My advice to young kids who smoke? Don't ever try. You will be forced to steal money from your Dad's wallet if you cannot control your addiction and it is really addicting. Much more, it would be very very bad for your health. No. 1 cause of hypertensions, heart attacks and cancer. Life is beautiful, guys. There is no excuse for a 20 minute run everyday even if you are not in the pinkest of your health. Some have time to smoke and drink.

vladostok said:
My advice to young kids who smoke? Don't ever try.

So if they already smoke, they shouldn't try and smoke??  ;D

I'm just kiddin with ya though! Congrats and good luck with your application!!

vladostok said:
There is no excuse for a 20 minute run everyday even if you are not in the pinkest of your health.
Better idea is to run every second day for a 40 minutes or more later.Your body needs to have a rest.

Back