• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No less than 1000 fish ATTACK boat..... (no hoax)

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/sports/water_sports/Incredible_Fishing_Video/?c=&p=46

Kamikaze Fish?

Anyone speak the language and can translate?

.....the vegetation looks north American, like everglades....I'm pretty sure its Spanish....rotfl,lmao the guy got hit in the face like 12 times!....Is that the Top Gun soundtrack in the background......freaky

Caleix

P.s- Give me a few days and ill get one of my schools exchange students from mexico to listen to it  :blotto:

I think the fish were jumping at the flies that the flashlight was illuminating.  When he put the light on the guy in the bow, that's when he was getting drilled. 
Wonder if you could get charged with angling without a licence if you have no fishing equipment?  Or can you get dinged for being over your limit if you did not put the fish in the boat yourself?  Crazy MNR guys!

armyvern said:
You do come up with some doozies!!

No movie, tv show, internet or game system

can match the oddity of real life.

my cousin studies fish for living. He told me about this a while ago. Its on the mississipi and its tributaries. They r asian carp, a non native speciies and it's simply the vibration of the boat sparks a fear response.

Looks like a more fun way of fishing, if you are the one holding the light.

I have seen a bird get caught on a fishing lure, I have seen a fish choke to death on another fish, I have seen an eagle catch fish out of a guys hand. however I have never seen fish attack a boat. that was truly hilarious.

I was going to mention the fact that it seemed they were tapping the boat or making loud noises and whenever that happened, plus the "strobe" light effect they were using on the water, the fish would literally FLY!

Check the video again, towards the end there is a really good view of the water dead for a couple seconds, then the guy who keeps getting slapped in the face taps the hull of the boat, not even that hard, and instantly he is Mr. Flipper-in-the-Jaw again!

Amazing.....

I find that to be a much better way to attain fish for dinner!!!!

PS> There are some scientists who use electromagnetic pulses on streams and shallow bodies of water to temporarily confuse/disorient fish and make them jump all over the place too and easier to catch for research studies/tagging.... I thought at first look they were shocking the water like crazy but that would take A LOT of electricity to do that!!!

I almost cried watching this it was so funny!

Okay... You guys have got to check this one out too... Who had ANY idea that a lawnmower had better flight characteristics then our CF-18's?!?!?!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/flying_lawnmower/?c=&p=0

It's doing loopty-loops!!!

Minister of Defence: "No, no folks those are not in fact alien ships from another world, they're simply the best and most useful invention that has come from the backwoods folks and red-necks of North America... And I think we're going to use those to help sustain our role in NORAD by ordered 100 of them and having them monitor our airspace remotely as a state-of-the-art unmanned aerial vehicle!".

Media: "Sir, what are we suppose to do if someone breaches Canadian Airspace? What weapons will these unmanned aerial vehicles have to defend us with?"

Minister of Defence: "Stubby beer bottles leftover from the early 1980's we confiscated from the military will be atattched to the fuselauge and the idea is to drop them on incomming enemy aircraft directly into the cockpit so as to smash the cockpit glass/window and make the pilot not be able to effectively manuever his aircraft!. .. ... That and they will only cost approximately $5000 an hour to operate in flight and not our current $30,000/hour of in-flight time for the CF-18's... Saving that money will enable us to have a backup anti-aircraft system, in this system...."

Okay, so I might have gotten carried away, but the second thing that popped into my head was, "I bet those would be a lot cheaper then operating CF-18's!"...

Lol....

:rofl:

I might have went out on a limb here? Anyone else find that funny or should I go back in my cage???  ;)

Okay, last one, you've all got to see this one....

I promise I'll go back to my cage after this but this had me howling!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Pet_Of_The_Week/?c=&p=13

Lol......

PS> Trinity, THANK YOU for the website!!! I'm dying from lack of oxygen due to laughing over here!!!

That lawnmower is a slamdunk for the air force, as long as Bombardier makes it.  It would make an ideal drone in Afganistan too, if they actually had grass that is.  ;D

That lawnmover.......how da hell........even with CG.....wtf m8?

Caleix

Back