• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

next ACS

Rowshambow

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the dates are for the next ACS? I was wondering if there is a website with any info like that or if anyone is going on it, etc that would be great.

I know the very next course is on the 25th of May, after that, you're looking at anywhere from 3 to 6 months down the road.  You might get lucky and get to go through your common core and then sit on PAT for awhile, or get a long-term tasking somewhere.

Are you both talking about the same thing?

I think the original question was for 'Aircrew Selection'....  it sounds like you're talking about 'Aircraft Structures Tech' Sparkplugs. 

If I'm out to lunch then just ignore me.

If the original question was about Aircrew Selection Centre (ASC, not ACS, as it is typically screwed-up), the courses run pretty much weekly and they are currently filled through the end of June ...

I only knew about ACS dates when my CFRC told me when I could attend ACS. I had to wait several months, but I finally got through it!!!

Back