• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

news reports

TSM A

Inactive
Reaction score
Just curious. is any one else irked by the MSM reporting the departure of the last Roto to Afghanistan? :mad:

Any links?

Or did you mean just the fact that they are reporting this is the last Roto?

was talking in general, but Global is reporting the last Canadians going to the 'Stan.

http://www.globalnational.com/video/index.html?releasePID=b7G0hdiosyc4KRLiZzbALbvHBf_FSOhG

I havent seen the other reporting specific to the "last combat mission". But what I see from the Global piece, it seems straight forward and professional; Other than they fail to point out that there will be one more rotation of troops to close out the mission after this "last combat mission" rotation.

it was a well done story, but it's still wrong. this roto is the last "full" combat roto, while TF1/11 will only have a couple of months of combat before the mission ends. but how's splitting hairs.

I sure it will be "full" enough with 2 way ranges and random explosions to count.

Rider Pride said:
I sure it will be "full" enough with 2 way ranges and random explosions to count.

Is someone going to send them the memo?

Back