• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NewPoll... Who should be our next Primeminister?

Who should be our next Primeminister?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wots wrong with the one we gots?  Ya should have gone after the LAST few guys!

What????? Jack Layton got ANOTHER vote!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTING FOR LAYTON IS PUNISHABLE BY TAR AND FEATHERING

Miss Jacqueline said:
Whoever voted JackL:

I think you stink.  ;D
We know it was you.

Then you must be a liar pants on fire wolf crier agent with a wire 'cuz ain't no way I voted for that guy.  :p

Hillier's sure getting all the votes, though I have heard him say that he is no politician

Boater said:
Hillier's sure getting all the votes, though I have heard him say that he is no politician
Good, we don't need anymore of them involved in politics. ;) :p

Kyle Burrows said:
Good, we don't need anymore of them involved in politics. ;) :p

I wish it were possible to have a Prime Minister not involved in politics.

Miss Jacqueline said:
I wish it were possible to have a Prime Minister not involved in politics.

It is possible.... Layton knows so little about politics that he doesnt even class as being one of them. He just tries to run a party to get on TV.

Make a politician out of the CDS??

naw - watcha trying to do?.... screw him up?

midget-boyd91 said:
It is possible.... Layton knows so little about politics that he doesnt even class as being one of them. He just tries to run a party to get on TV.

I'd have to say he is a politician cause he's definetly not a realist

geo said:
Make a politician out of the CDS??

watcha trying to do?.... screw him up?
May I remind you that he IS a Newfoundlander... how much more screwed up can a person get??

midget-boyd91 said:
May I remind you that he IS a Newfoundlander... how much more screwed up can a person get??

Easy be from Hudson Quebec :p (according to wikipedia it's where Taliban Jack was born)

Best way to be sure Quebec will separate? Get Don Cherry in.

He's about as popular here as Hitler is in Poland. Well, almost.

...And they thought a PM from Alberta was bad...

TB Jack's from Quebec eh? Well we should get him to run for Bloc leadership then. That would take care of a lot of seperatist feelings.

Hypothetically speaking if he did win that that would put him in control of a bigger party than he has now which would not be good

Boater said:
Hypothetically speaking if he did win that that would put him in control of a bigger party than he has now which would not be good

Yeah thats hypothetically speaking.... but it's Layton, and he would find a way to screw it up sooner or later. ;D

Frederik G said:
Best way to be sure Quebec will separate? Get Don Cherry in.

He's about as popular here as Hitler is in Poland. Well, almost.

...And they thought a PM from Alberta was bad...
Well it's nice to see that Harper ranks better in Quebec than Hitler did in Poland. After all, Harper didn't invade Quebec, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back