• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

newbie questions!

jabraun

Inactive
Reaction score
so I am currently training on my cardio etc to maximize my running for the application and i want the most time i can get in training before i put down my final marks on what time it takes me to run 2.4km push ups etc,and my question is, is there a date where i should have all my marks down and send away my app because i want to go to basic ASAP but I also want to push myself as far as i can get before going there...also I find I am always thinking in the back of my head what happens if i do everything right and I get rejected as in they dont need me...now I am only aiming for infantry here if anyone knows anything about if they are looking for more infantry men or if thats basically impossible to get into right now thatd be great id ask my recruiter this but its late and on the weekend any info would be well appreciated:)

Make some projected performance goals and send that in as soon as you can, because it takes forever to process.

i make alright times as is but id prefer to be superior in all of them is it fine to just send in the average ones or will i be judged on them?

jabraun said:
now I am only aiming for infantry here if anyone knows anything about if they are looking for more infantry men or if thats basically impossible to get into right now thatd be great id ask my recruiter this but its late and on the weekend any info would be well appreciated:)

They are always looking for more infantry!

so if i do everything good there is a pretty low chance of being rejected for infantry?

jabraun said:
so if i do everything good there is a pretty low chance of being rejected for infantry?

It's a little more complex than that. If you meet all the minimum standards then Infantry shouldn't be too hard to get into (No, I don't mean it as a dig to our fine Infanteers) but most people seem to fall by the wayside in satisfying the minimum criteria to be accepted.

well right now id like to get my 2.4km run down to around 10min but that might make me wait for a bit while me and my trainer make the proper "adjustments" and i dont want to wait if theres a oppertunity to get into basic asap know what im saying?

Back