• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Tac. Vest's W/ Modular System's

I can;t say for sure about the Armour school, but i did manage to wear (and still do) my BLSS helmet mod without anyone getting their undies in a bunch.  See the "helm strap" thread.

HSGI makes pouches and chest rigs in CADPAT TW and AR. ESSTAC makes pouches and chest rigs in CADPAT TW, Tactical Tailor makes pouches in CADPAT TW. Not sure but Eagle may be coming out with some stuff in CADPAT. You alo have, of course, Drop Zone, Wheelers and Tiger Tactical. ICE Tactical also makes gear in CADPAT. There is a good selection of kit out there.

Tactical Tailor is located right outside Fort Lewis and these guys make some of the best modular pouches you can find. The guy that owns it used to be in the Army at Fort Lewis (imagine that!) and he started by sewing ghillie suits and stuff like that. The quality on this gear is amazing,

http://tacticaltailor.com/

For the record, Drop Zone's patrol fleece is the best out there. The is me with my faithful buddy, Panzer. I'm wearing my Drop Zone jacket. (BTW- I'm the one on the left)

Figured I might as well wade in to this one. If you watch the boob tube you will see guys on the next roto wearing the kit that I had made including a new tac vest, drop leg medic pouches, 6 mag carriers, etc. You will notice that it is non-issue kit made in real cadpat of course with lots of double stitching etc. I figured that I would also mention that I also have a customer return policy. I have sold thousands of NBC bags and rigger belts to the military and I get one NBC bag returned(yes before the small pack system was issued) a year for repair and that is all. Just thought I would mention it as generally I am below the radar when it comes to making it known that I have these items unless you are in my store of course or in Pet.

Where are the pics of all this gear you make???I couldn't find it on your website.

Red 6 said:
The is me with my faithful buddy, Panzer. (BTW- I'm the one on the left)
I notice Panzer has his left arm around you..... ;D

YTou're killin' me, GAP. You are killin' me. All my buddies think Panzer is the coolest dog. He really thinks he's a tank. I which I had him when I was still on active duty.  :warstory:

Back