• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New recruiting video to come out this month

armyguy1

Inactive
Reaction score
I watched a clip on the news of the special operations exercise they put on recently and they mentioned briefly that cansofcom is actually coming out with a new recruiting video that is supposed to come out this month. I have done a search for it and did not find anything. Has it come out yet? If so can somebody post a link?

Anybody know anything about this, it is just out of general interest that I ask

armyguy1 said:
I watched a clip on the news of the special operations exercise they put on recently

I assume you are referring about JTF2 seizing a boat?  That was during Op Nanook,  it is not a SOF excercisea,  they just had a SOF component.

armyguy1 said:
they mentioned briefly that cansofcom is actually coming out with a new recruiting video that is supposed to come out this month. I have done a search for it and did not find anything. Has it come out yet? If so can somebody post a link?

If you haven't been able to find it,  chances are it hasn't been released then.  AFAIK it is not released,  when it does get released I am sure it will make it's way onto CF websites and youtube channel, etc  As well there will be links posted here,  along with people who have watched the video posting on here a hundred questions regarding CANSOF.

Until the new video is released,  this should hold you over
http://www.youtube.com/user/CSORROSC

Really well done... It looks really professionally done. Didn't know they used Multicam though. Ya learn something new every day...

JayB said:
Really well done... It looks really professionally done. Didn't know they used Multicam though. Ya learn something new every day...

I see I wasn't the only one to scratch my head for a moment with that, probably used when embedded with foreign forces, like say Algeria where CSOR had a training mission, terrorists cant target the foreign army if they think they are local forces

MilEME09 said:
I see I wasn't the only one to scratch my head for a moment with that, probably used when embedded with foreign forces, like say Algeria where CSOR had a training mission, terrorists cant target the foreign army if they think they are local forces

CSOR had a training mission in Algeria?
Also,  you think a bunch of dudes in Multicam, C8s, etc are going to blend in with a African Military and terrorists won't give them a second look?

Here is a article about CSOR in Flintlock 2013.  They are wearing AR CADPAT.
http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/western_sentinel/westsent_042513/2013042301/13.html#12

Also,  on the link is a article about the team from CSOR taking part in a SOF competition,  they are wearing multicam.

-Skeletor- said:
CSOR had a training mission in Algeria?
Also,  you think a bunch of dudes in Multicam, C8s, etc are going to blend in with a African Military and terrorists won't give them a second look?

Here is a article about CSOR in Flintlock 2013.  They are wearing AR CADPAT.
http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/western_sentinel/westsent_042513/2013042301/13.html#12

Also,  on the link is a article about the team from CSOR taking part in a SOF competition,  they are wearing multicam.

Niger actually, had the wrong country, word came out at the height of French involvement in Mali, Media was reporting apparently via the access to information act that CSOR was in Niger, which put them in a position to aid French forces in Mali

MilEME09 said:
Niger actually, had the wrong country, word came out at the height of French involvement in Mali, Media was reporting apparently via the access to information act that CSOR was in Niger, which put them in a position to aid French forces in Mali

Perhaps you should stop guessing what CSOR did;  stick with the info that has been officially released regarding what they did in Africa(and elsewhere).

Agreed, RP!  Nice to see many of the elements all flow together in a small scenario.

The skidoo mask shot reminded me of Halo, as I'm turning around to see WTF, while my son (on the other team) is thrusting the energy sword through my back... ;)

Regards
G2G

Too bad they left out the part where you're on standby forever, stuck in small dark spaces all bombed up, for hours, smelling each others' beer farts.

ooooooops, too much information?

daftandbarmy said:
smelling each others' beer farts.

Isn't that a violation of one of the rules of cam and concealment?  ;D

Back