• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Group "takes aim at military messaging"

I am a former member of the Canadian Forces, and Francisco Juarez and his ilk do not speak for me, my family or my community.

I am a Canadian Soldier.

I am proud of who I am.

Francisco Juarez is a useless, good-for-nothing, weak, lazy lying piece of sh!t.

That's all he was.  That's all he is.  That's all he ever will be will be.

And he will NEVER be good enough to speak for me.

I only spent 5 years (1 yr Reg OCdt, 4 yrs Res. NCM) in the Army, and this waste of rations does not speak for me.

I'm a Canadian Sailor, and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me.  I'm ashamed that this man once wore the uniform.

I am a Canadian Naval Officer and Mr. Juarez does not speak for me, my family, or my fellow service members.

I am an officer in the Canadian Air Force and Francisco Juarez certainly does not speak for me!

Not to degrade to comments posted here, but why are we posting here, rather than the site that the supporters of Francisco Juarez frequent?

It would be far more effective and stronger message. Is there such a site? what's it link, if anyone knows...

GAP said:
Not to degrade to comments posted here, but why are we posting here, rather than the site that the supporters of Francisco Juarez frequent?

It would be far more effective and stronger message. Is there such a site? what's it link, if anyone knows...

Site is under construction unless you want them to have your personal email addy.

EDITED TO ADD

Military Communities Speak Out (MCSO) Webpage

GAP said:

It's currently "under construction".  ;)

No worries, I will be sharing my two-bits upon it's launch.

Beginning with this:

Good day,

I note that your site mentions this in it's headline:

Announcing the creation of MilComSpeakOut.ca; a forum and information resource centre for the military community relating to criticism and perspective on Canada's mission in Afghanistan.

But, make note that your membership requirements state:

If you have family members or loved ones in the military and are opposed to this war, join us by sending an e-mail to milcomspeakout@yahoo.ca

I see that I am not eligible to join, as I most certainly, AM NOT, opposed to Canada's mission in Afghanistan.

Apparently, to you, criticism and persepective is only applicable and proper when it is in agreement with your own beliefs. Please, send me an email to my addy below when your site has grown some balls big enough to allow those opposed to your random spouting of bullshit to come in here and debunk both that bullshit and the myths that you perpetuate.

vernhatesposers@hotmail.com

;)

Love the photo too... anyone else see some irony in it? (Other than the fact that the soldier appears to be saying "Doh!")

Mike Bobbitt said:
Love the photo too... anyone else see some irony in it? (Other than the fact that the soldier appears to be saying "Doh!")

blog-capt.ans10111121756.jpg

:rofl:

Francisco Juarez, although he certainly does not speak for me, please do not stop the humour from coming!

dileas

tess

He does not speak for me, my wife or my two sons........we all served our country with pride.  Ubique

Suffice to say that after reviewing the preceeding 5 pages of comments one would hope that even a presumptuous and politically naive little left-wing dupe like Francisco Juarez should realize that a truly credible Canadian Military Community has Spoken  Out.

What is the source of the chip on his shoulder anyway?  Did he RTU to his mommy after some big meanie of an NCO barked at him on the parade square?  :crybaby:

Does anyone what uniform the poor despairing soul in the photo is wearing?

Maybe he's sad because he's NOT Canadian.  ;D

Oh and this..........

I'm a Canadian civilian and I don't think Juarez speaks for anyone......

Shec said:
Did he RTU to his mommy after some big meanie of an NCO barked at him on the parade square?  :crybaby:

Well, this one time at Band Camp on the obstacle course ...

What peeves me off about this dirt bag is that he was once in uniform and trying to "earn" his way into the army. Just because the CF enrolls you, in the eyes of any CF service member you aren't a member until you pay your dues at BMQ, trades training, etc, etc.

I have dealt with people who have had a change of heart or simply were not fit for CF service during their initial training. For the most part they quietly accept that the CF is not or was not for them and go on to their civilian lives.

So this peice of garbage wants to slander the CF and portray himself as some kind of ex-service member. NO FREAKING WAY!

I'd listen to what a soldier having served in Afghanistan would have to say.  Francisco Juarez did not serve in Afghanistan and thus is not qualified to talk about what we are achieving in Afghanistan.  He and his group is even less qualified to speak for me or any members of my family.

ArmyRick said:
What peeves me off about this dirt bag is that he was once in uniform and trying to "earn" his way into the army. Just because the CF enrolls you, in the eyes of any CF service member you aren't a member until you pay your dues at BMQ, trades training, etc, etc.

I have dealt with people who have had a change of heart or simply were not fit for CF service during their initial training. For the most part they quietly accept that the CF is not or was not for them and go on to their civilian lives.

So this peice of garbage wants to slander the CF and portray himself as some kind of ex-service member. NO FREAKING WAY!

Rick,
If you have followed the various threads on this fella's background you will know that
1.  He has qualified BMQ
2. He has qualified in his trade.... Ab seaman (or whatever)
3. He has served on several ships and has been deployed (on ships)
From a few people on this site, he did a fair job as a sailor.

Now, he decided to leave the regs and tried to become a Reserve officer - Arty trade - some unit in BC

He washed out during his phase training and was RTUd .......

Know the person you're slagging

**RANT**

Now I am sure that the DS here at army.ca might be able to support or refute the following stement but I have noticed a common thread among many of the "protest" groups being discussed here over the last while.

Now being a novice website designer and ongoing procrastinator (web surfer) my biggest pet peeve is websites with dead links, or "under construction" banners.

Why do all of these groups that seem to surface briefly in the MSM always link back to themselves or to dead links, do press releases with links to websites "underconstruction". with no means to comment or learn more about their position.  It really isn't that difficult to have a basic webiste design and post information or contacts for comment.  I'm sure managing a forum such as this site is much more work, but come on...

They jump in front of the camera, spew their garbage, refer us to their "Official website" and carry on with no ability to accept feedback or criticism.  Comments for the most part seem to be limited to sites like army.ca.

Oh yeah, I've met people like this guy during training in my short time in the CF (not impressed to say the least) and he most definitely does not speak for me or mine.

Regards,

Ian

p.s. Copy of the email I sent to the MCSO email:

To whom it may concern;

I am curious,

So now that you have announced the creation of this website, how long ( if ever)  until the forum is up and running so that we can have the discussion?  Or is this site only accepting comments in support of your position?

Hope to see the forum up and running soon.

IC

Back