• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Game: Make a wish

Bing! Your wish has been granted. She's now your Grandmother...

I wish the injectors on my truck were already changed.

Poof - Done!  But now you have plenty of free time to dig over the garden for your spouse's vegetable patch.

I wish it wouldnt rain so much on the west coast.

medicineman said:
I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up.

MM

Poor medicineman, I can't come up with something clever and... it looks like you'll never figure out what you want to be when you grow up. :(

Greymatters said:

The weather on the west coast is your own exact idea of perfect.  Every day.  Forever.  You are posted to St. John's.

I wish the essay I have to write was finished.

Greymatters said:
Poof - Done!  But now you have plenty of free time to dig over the garden for your spouse's vegetable patch.

SHAZAM! The west coast is now a barren desert with an average temperature 60°C (140°F) every day all day.

I wish there was food in the house, I am starving.

HavokFour said:
I wish there was food in the house, I am starving.
*Poof*  now your house is stocked with food, and as an added bonus, you are now a devout Jew.  And all the food is non-kosher.  So, you stay starving.

I wish that I had a nickle for everytime I heard people say "I wish i had a nickle everytime I heard that".

Technoviking said:
*Poof*  now your house is stocked with food, and as an added bonus, you are now a devout Jew.  And all the food is non-kosher.  So, you stay starving.

I wish that I had a nickle for everytime I heard people say "I wish i had a nickle everytime I heard that".

Granted, but you are sadly crushed to death.

I wish I knew the secret of life.

HavokFour said:
I wish I knew the secret of life.

Granted. With this new knowledge comes the ability to talk to anyone you want, and convince them anything is possible. One night at the bar, you convince the perfect 11 you're talking to that she can save the whales by making out with you for 10 seconds. 5 seconds in, her enraged Mixed Martial Artist boyfriend catches you.

I wish I could go ski-dooing on Ottawa's bike trails in the winter.

Sapplicant said:
I wish I could go ski-dooing on Ottawa's bike trails in the winter.
And so you shall.  You go ski-dooing on the bike trails.  Footloose and fancy free.  Too bad you were drinking before heading out.  What you *thought* was a bike trail was actually the Rideau Centre.  You are responsible for thousands of dollars damage, and you run over the 11 from the previous wish.  Her MMA pro boyfriend was unscathed.

You weren't.

I wish that the spirit of Christmas lasted all year long.

Technoviking said:
I wish that the spirit of Christmas lasted all year long.
Granted, Now living in christmas spirit, you also live in the season of christmas, It's -40 below all year long.

I wish My trip to Australia would come sooner.

Granted. Your hotel will be swept away in the floods.

I wish that I will finaly be able to buy my first horse, Bear. (Cherry bay OTTB, real sweetheart.)

RemembranceDay said:
I wish that I will finaly be able to buy my first horse, Bear. (Cherry bay OTTB, real sweetheart.)

Done. This horse is amazing, this horse is strong, this horse is fast. You take it to Churchill Downs, to let it make a mock run. One of Ron Turcotte's grandchildren comes with you, to be the jockey. It explodes out of the gates, tears up the track. Your horse is just a givin'er down the final stretch, could it be? YES! 1:56.5 seconds, beating Secretariat's record by 3 seconds! However, as the horse is slowing down, it trips up, breaking 3 of its legs, one severely enough that it has to be euthanized.

But, hey. At least you got to beat a dead horse.

I wish I could get a pair of workboots that last for more than 2 years.

Sapplicant said:
I wish I could get a pair of workboots that last for more than 2 years.

Done.  Your workboots are the best in the universe.  They can last 10 years or more!  But you lose your job, and you have to sell them to buy food.

I wish that the snow would stop.

CDN Aviator said:
I wish my posting message was sent to someone else......

Granted.  It's sent to your wife, and you're still posted.

I really wish it would stop snowing!

Technoviking said:
Granted.  It's sent to your wife, and you're still posted.

I really wish it would stop snowing!

Guess i have to wish for a wife now......

Technoviking said:
I wish that the snow would stop.

Poof! Eureka! No more snow. The grounds are all green again and roads all clear from ice.
You now have all the time in the world to make that trip to Mars where you wanted to go for so long. Drive for hours and hours at a time and arrive on Mars land... get there and you now have to entertain Fiona's (Shrek's wife) twin sister and all there is to eat are green peas ;)

I wish my flue would just "fly away".

And your flu has flown away....right to your significant other who passes it back to you. ;D

I wish I had made moves on several younger ladies..... >:D

Jim Seggie said:
I wish I had made moves on several younger ladies..... >:D

You did.  And now the police have you:
25567403.png

I wish that tomorrow will be a snow day!  :snowman:

Jim Seggie said:
And your flu has flown away....right to your significant other who passes it back to you. ;D

Then my flu has really flown away in lalaland since... the "significant other" is unknow of me yet ;) Thank you Jim!

Back