• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Fiscal Year Numbers For Officers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15361
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15361

For any recruiters on this board could you please post the numbers for Officer for the new fiscal year when they are available. And would it be possible to know the numbers that are allotted for CEOTP?
Thanks in advance
Rob.

Former291er said:
For any recruiters on this board could you please post the numbers for Officer for the new fiscal year when they are available. And would it be possible to know the numbers that are allotted for CEOTP?
Thanks in advance
Rob.

Let you know the CEOTP numbers tomorrow.

CEOTP FY 06/07 (Draft not official)

ARMD - 12
ARTY - 10
INF - 25
MARS - 25
AEC - 20
PILOT - 42
AERE* - 5
AF ENG* - 5
ANAV - 7
PAO* - 2

* - these occupations are likely earmarked for skilled PRes CT applicants who are missing their degree or those applicants with SIGNIFICANT civilian equivalent experience.

Kincanucks, do you know if the numbers (when they will eventually come out) for DEO and SCP are two seperate quotas or do they fall in the same category ?

ark said:
Kincanucks, do you know if the numbers (when they will eventually come out) for DEO and SCP are two seperate quotas or do they fall in the same category ?

DEO should be out soon and SCP don't know or care.

I really hope I get a call for CEOTP infantry soon. The waiting is the worst part!  :-\

Yes, hurry up and wait...but you know Army.ca is a great place to pass the time.
tic tic tic I can hear myself getting older, lol

derael said:
I really hope I get a call for CEOTP infantry soon. The waiting is the worst part!  :-\

Hell ya the waiting is the worst part. My application was dropped off on Oct. 06, 2004, was merrit listed for comms rsch in sept 05 but cancelled that option because CEOTP opened up and now I have aircrew the end of april. Hopefully I pass and everything is okayed and I get a job offer quick so that I can get a slot on the may IAP/BOTC.
Hope ya make it there too.
Cheers,
Rob.

*Milnet.ca staff edit for site policy*

Yeah I guess I can't complain. My process so far has been pretty quick. My application was dropped off on Feb 28th, 2006 and the process was completed on April 10th. Best of luck with your application, let me know if you get in, and I'll be sure to meet up with you in IAP. :D

What is the fiscal year for the DND/CF?

For example, at my work it is from July 1 - June 31.

Does the CFRC accept applications for temporarily closed MOC's?
If so, do they inform you when the MOC in question re-opens?

And in the reply to the post above mine...would someone please explain what is meant by "temporarily" closed MOCs?

The numbers for the DEOs have not been released yet and when they are I will post them.

Hot Lips said:
And in the reply to the post above mine...would someone please explain what is meant by "temporarily" closed MOCs?

You know, when you go to the CFRC and they have that little 'Temporarily Closed' sticker on the MOC pamphlet.  Think I spelled it wrong the first time.

Back