• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Cadpat

bllusc

Reaction score
New intermediate cadpat uniform as seen on CAF reddit.

Attachments

• IntermediateCadpat.jpg
    IntermediateCadpat.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,769
The comments are gold.  I swear that subreddit's comments are distilled from the salt of 150 Cpls in Shilo.

The same photo is turning up in briefings by senior Army CWOs. This is what the Army's getting instead of multicam, apparently.

Rheostatic said:
The same photo is turning up in briefings by senior Army CWOs. This is what the Army's getting instead of multicam, apparently.

Just the Army?  I guess it'll solve the issue of CADPAT stocks when 1/2 of the people using it don't need it anymore.

Looks like it could be an effective pattern. I always get CADPAT TW was way too green outside of a coniferous forest.

I just wish they could make a uniform with good fit and features.

Brihard said:

You're not asking for much!  Even if they did, your size would probably be out of stock.

Dimsum said:
Just the Army?  I guess it'll solve the issue of CADPAT stocks when 1/2 of the people using it don't need it anymore.

Cold lake will have lots of stock in 4-6 months....

Brihard said:

Tender from Lululemon? Canadian company and super comfy clothing.

Quirky said:
Cold lake will have lots of stock in 4-6 months....

How so?

Quirky said:
Tender from Lululemon? Canadian company and super comfy clothing.

I think you have a really optimistic view of what the CAF would look like in Lulu  :-X

Dimsum said:
I think you have a really optimistic view of what the CAF would look like in Lulu  :-X

Nope.

1breif.jpg

dapaterson, you realize I have to live with that mental image now until my EAP office opens up at 8:00 AM tomorrow.  Thanks. :'(

There will be a trial done by the eFP BG in one of the next few rotos. If it goes well, this may be the new CAF standard.

Rheostatic said:

The perfect compromise between a pattern that works (Multi-cam) and one that doesn't (CADPAT TW) for the COE?

How Canadian  ;D

daftandbarmy said:
The perfect compromise between a pattern that works (Multi-cam) and one that doesn't (CADPAT TW) for the COE?

It looks like Multicam and MARPAT had drunken sex while a Canadian tailor watched from the corner.

daftandbarmy said:

How Canadian  ;D

It's perfect  :rofl:

I hope the sizing remains the same. 

daftandbarmy said:

How Canadian  ;D

To make it truly Canadian, the stuff has to be made by the highest bidder in Quebec, that will go well over budget and be 10 years late in delivery...whence the stuff will fall apart.

MM

Well, I'm not overly optimistic....

After 20 years of the 'Clothe The Soldier' project debacle, I still don't have all of the items I'm technically entitled to. I don't have enough time left until CRA 60 to get all new items.....

And Medicineman - the contract has to go to a mom & pop operation that has never produced a stitch of clothing before, but believes they've got what it takes.

Staff Weenie said:
And Medicineman - the contract has to go to a mom & pop operation in Quebec that has never produced a stitch of clothing before, but believes they've got what it takes.
FTFY.

Back