• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

new CADPAT dress: CRAVATPAT and HATPAT

Glad I'm out!

You wouldn't catch me dead wearing the cat-in-the-hat-pat crap!

It looks dumb...The guy wearing it looks dumb for wearing it.

If its not a joke you can bet that the guy who designed all this nonesense will never have to wear it even once!

Will everyone get one of those stylish ties? I would wear one, just not around army folks. ;D

the 48th regulator said:
hmmm,

will the come up with Cadpat balmoral too?

dileas

tess

God I hope not, that would look even more retarded.

umm, I wonder what the requirment for cam on the parade square is?  ::)

Those 2 items are terrible.That officer looks like a pizza maker.. LOL ;)

It is a Joke.  As are these New Cbt Boots for 15 year old Jujitsu fighting Girls in Halifax.

Vern nice try, your not the only one with access to CGCM, your NSN came up with the following:
FITTING,STRUCTURAL COMPONENT,AIRCRAFT
and under item name neck tie had black and green and chef

CFL, I bet you enjoy popping little kids balloons and telling them there's no Easter Bunny, dont'cha?  ;D

Kat how did you know. ;D
I'd like to think I'm the crusty old man who has a backyard full of baseballs because the kids are to afraid to go and get them.

CFL said:
Vern nice try, your not the only one with access to CGCM, your NSN came up with the following:
FITTING,STRUCTURAL COMPONENT,AIRCRAFT
and under item name neck tie had black and green and chef
You actually looked the number up? Now that IS funny. I guess you didn't notice my smiley at the end of the post eh?  :)

After 6 years in Trenton...I had to go with the aircraft part SN.....habit.

Hey I like looking up stuff and you never can be too sure with these joke things.

Back