• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Centurian1985 said:
Definately not PC...  ;D

Given the increasing acceptance of nudity in our society....the future model for recruiting posters?  :blotto:
HoM 2.0 *shudder*

zipperhead_cop said:
Okay, seriously!  Can someone come up with a new photo so we don't have page after page of pale ***?  Somebody PM me with how to set up the photo's as full view images and I'll get on it. 

I'm also tired of looking at some ugly white male bootay.  Here's one just for you zipperhead.

176778351_a63e000e14.jpg

Cpl4Life said:

"I will never laugh again when they tell me to get in the butts. I will never laugh again when they tell me to get in the butts. I will never laugh again when they tell me to get in the butts..."

Everybody dreaded the Wednesday defaulters parade.  Butt party for the C6 range....

HitorMiss said:
Awwww the 16yr old wants to play LOL he is cute isn't he...come on folks give him ahnd he sure is clever  ;)

on the bright side I bought my own beer with my own ID and my own money Legaly....how's your weekend looking  ;D

I don't drink. ;)

medicineman said:
Today, ve vill do calisthenics.  Ven ve zay "TARGETZ UP!", you vill ZIT UP...

Uh, MM....I don't think that guy's German  ;)

Just brought back memories of that video of the American soldiers in Iraq who were nominated for the Darwin Awards.  The video of the soldier holding the Ballistic plate above his head on the ridge as another told an Iraqi police officer to shoot at the plate with his AK.  The first round was way short, so they moved closer.  The second round missed the plate, but struck the guy holding it.  ::)

George that video was a spoof.. fake.  Was funny but I am pretty sure over on www.militaryphotos.net they have disussed the authenticity of it.

And the Russian mine clearers of the Great Patriotic War thought their job sucked.

176778351_a63e000e14.jpg

Although Seng was not too impressed with his duties as butts NCO, he was still glad he didn't get nominated for butts NCO on the mortar range. 

Imbeault said:
"Pfft, everyone is incompetent, they can't even put their caps on right!"

army.jpg

The Chinese Army, strapped for cash, has had to resort to busking to augment their budgets.

In the same theme as Submarine "hot bunking"...The Chinese Army is moving forward to "Uniform Stacking". The Generals envisage one soldier top/one soldier bottom usage. White paper to come out soon.

Back