• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Troop : Wow!!! Look at this!!! An ice cream truck... mmmmmm, ice cream
RSM : Quit drooling on my parade square you, defaulters all week!

"This message is brought to you by the Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources"

fail-owned-pants-fail.jpg

The recruit's weight gain on course was evident on the graduation parade.......

.......not to mention the non-issued briefs.  ;D

replacement Issue pants: $60
Defaulters and fines from RSM: 13 Days and $320
Being known as "that guy" by militaries world wide: Priceless

Glad to see he was wearing underwear.....some people still go Commando.

Man I'm glad mom always told me to put on clean underwear incase of an accident.

Uniforms from the lowest bidder...I wonder if I still have QC inspector's tag that was in the pocket.

I saw this one and I couldn't resist.  Segway Troopers, On the hop and by the numbers!

Segway IA Drills:

Segway drives, Segway stops- Canted to the left (or right)-tire out.

Segway drives, Segway stops- Driver partially to the rear- Driver off ballance, smack in the head, continue down range.

Segway drives, Segway stops- Driver fully forward- battery out of juice, recharge, continue down range.

"China has finally found a way to get it's massive gamer population off of the couch and into it's military"

tn.jpg

"Comrade, it gives me great pleasure to honour you with this medal for best comb over."

Chapeski said:
Segway IA Drills:

Segway drives, Segway stops- Canted to the left (or right)-tire out.

Segway drives, Segway stops- Driver partially to the rear- Driver off ballance, smack in the head, continue down range.

Segway drives, Segway stops- Driver fully forward- battery out of juice, recharge, continue down range.

you just made my day ;D

Back