• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

PMedMoe said:
RMCstaff.jpg

FLASH!!! COL KLINK LIVES!!!

RMCstaff.jpg

"See guys? LARP-ing can be fun.... but next time we cant all be wizards... Nice hats though guys.."

PMedMoe said:
A new policy has been implemented at RMC today. Anyone of the rank of Colonel or below will not be permitted to wear a hat. One exception to this is when the member can achieve tensies in a game of jacks. But this has it's downside, it is now hard to navigate the halls with so many games going on. To solve this problem there is a meeting in the games room at noon today, be sure to bring your jacks. Refreshments are available for a modest sum.

PMedMoe said:
Air Scary is now under new management. Pilots will now wear wizard robes and hats. There will be deep discounts for level 10 mages.  Snacks will be provided free of charge and will consist of surplus IRP crackers but be sure you bring your own marmalade as the airline supply was eaten during a munchies attack last week. Seat belts will cost extra but passengers will be allowed to carry their luggage in their laps to hold them down. Take offs will be guaranteed but landings are not always possible. In the event of not being able to land our Flight Engineer Scotty can beam up down safely. To keep costs down there will a charge for toilet facilities. It will cost a Loonie for number one and Toonie for number two. The new management hopes you will enjoy the new service and look forward to serving you.

Oct_294poppiescadets.jpg

Okay, maybe it's just me, but is her beret supposed to be formed the wrong way?

the 48th regulator said:
She is wearing a Caubeen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caubeen

dileas

tess

Thanks, tess, I knew there had to be a reason.  However, having it formed all the way to the bottom of the ear seems a "bit" excessive.  Just MHO.

That explains the type of Hat she is wearing, but all the info on the Wikipedia site shows it worn on the other side. Is she wearing it proper?

Harley Sailor said:
That explains the type of Hat she is wearing, but all the info on the Wikipedia site shows it worn on the other side. Is she wearing it proper?
Yes

27Jn_bb_valtonen.jpg

Lt.-Col John Valtonen

dileas

tess

it goes all the way down to the ear because caubeens are huge.  hubby has one in his funny hat collection

ArmyFaint.jpg

"So if we just put this mannequin over here, no one will know Bloggins is AWOL."

"Where do you want this one Sarge?"
"Just dress him off with the rest of the dummies" ;D
Or
Without his hat, a guards loses all his special powers.

On a serious note, i feel really sorry for the poor chap. Going down is not something anyone wants to do is would be especially painful in a situation like this.

Digger Hale said:
On a serious note, i feel really sorry for the poor chap. Going down is not something anyone wants to do is would be especially painful in a situation like this.

At least someone caught him and he's not doing a face plant.  But yeah, it could be painful.  :-\

Like cutting Sampson's hair, these guards' strength can be neutralized by removing their hats.

fire8.jpg

Tiger Wood's game was too hot at the latest PGA tournament.

(Incidentally, Wainwright had a fire today at the golf course today.)

"So, I guess we'll end the game at..........What hole are we on now?"

"Ok... Who's the wise guy that built part of the course on a mine field?"

Back