• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New acceptance letter today

BCstangWA

Inactive
Reaction score
Updated letter arrived today.!!! So excited! [:D :cdn: :warstory:

– Do Not Reply To This Email –

Dear

Greetings from Canadian Forces Recruiting Group. We are pleased to inform you that you have been approved for further processing for one or more of your preferred occupations. Your application has been referred to your local Recruiting Detachment for scheduling. Further processing may include a medical assessment and an interview with a Military Career Counsellor.

Your Recruiting Detachment will contact you within the next five business days with an appointment. If you have not heard from them within 10 business days, please dial 1-800-856-8488 using a landline phone. If after following these instructions you have any questions, please contact CFRG Customer Service by email at STG-CFRG-CustomerSvc@forces.gc.ca.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Canadian Armed Forces. To stay up-to-date on CAF news and opportunities, we invite you to follow us on social media at: www.facebook.com/ForcesJobs.ForcesEmplois.ca.

Sincerely,

Intake Management / Canadian Forces Recruiting Group
Canadian Armed Forces

Does anyone know what happened next for them? Or how long they had to wait? Thanks

Everyone's process is different. There are many posts on this site about wait times. In my case I had to  wait months after that email before I got a call.

Good luck

I received that email on April 11.  Still haven't got my call, but I've previously completed CFAT and what not so they're trying to track down my file / scores.

Hi BCstangWA.

As you can see, everyone's process is different, but if you do not hear from them after 10 business days, you could try contacting your recruiting centre to see if something is holding them up.

In my case, they were waiting for my MOST results (for MARS Officer trade) before processing my file even if I had already been preselected for my two other trades (mainly because they do not want to waste everyone's time by interviewing a candidate who would later fail a selection test for a given trade). A few hours after I did pass the test, I received an email telling that they had scheduled my interview and my medical for the next week.

Good luck!

hey thanks yeah they contacted me, I was told I have a minor credit problem I have to resolve with a letter and some document to move forward I was a bit worried at first I had no idea thise loan was still open in my name, so th captain was really nice and seemed nice about things, and understanding so I just have to send that to him to move forward as part of my backround check.

thanks

Back