• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New 2017 pot question

BCstangWA

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, so during my first interview after the CFAT we all got this questionaire about previous drug use. I didn't lie I said I tried a few Drugs in highschool only one time. And the career counselor said that's fine e, but on the weed and alcohol I said I did it maybe < 30 times in 6 years. He said that's fine but you should know the army has a 0 tolerance for drugs, I said yes I know. I think they asked me the last time on the sheet I used pot. I said I think January 2016, and my test was April mid. I read in 2003, that you had to wait 6 months to reapply if you said that but the career counselor did not say that to me he just from here now on 0 tolerance I said ok.  Is it becuase the pot laws have changed? I think I have to fill one more question aire on the medical and I might say it was actually october/November and the last time I smoked a cigar was in January I just made a mistake. But does anyone know if they still have that 6 month rule? Thanks  :cdn:

So you said the last time you used pot was January 2016 on the sheet. But in a previous post on this site you said last year in September you got pulled over with 2 grams on you ? Just trying to figure out exactly what you mean.

I would recommend just being  honest. If you used again in September and January tell them the truth.

I had some in me that day, but the last time I smoked was December or january

The last time you smoked was December or January of 2017 correct ?

Yeah, do you know why some guys are saying during the CFAT there recruiter said they had to wait 6 months? Mine did not he just said 0 tolerance, and I said yes sir I know

I would just be honest. Tell them the truth. I wouldn't suggest saying it was October just to clear the 6 months. I'm trying to understand why didn't you tell the recruiter the last time you used was December or January. Why did you say on the paper it was 2016 ?

So in April of this year you told them it was January 2016

In this post you said it was December or January of 2017?

So if it that's what you told them I wouldn't suggest telling them you made a mistake. Best to be honest. It's almost been 6 months anyways.

Good luck

Lmao ok, yeah I already told them that but I was wondering why some guys got held back for it and I didnt

you are laughing? You just asked if it was ok to lie to your recruiter on an army forum.

Anyways was trying to help You. Take care

no dude, I didnt lie to my recruiter, I was laughing because I had to explain so many times, I never lied, I think your missing my information. Anyways thanks godbless

I was just reading what you wrote. Sorry for confusion :)

Anyways I wish you the best man. God bless.

Nw, thanks bro it means alot I will take it to heart, thanks alot.

I think they asked me the last time on the sheet I used pot. I said I think January 2016, and my test was April mid.
I think I have to fill one more questionnaire on the medical and I might say it was actually october/November
I had some in me that day, but the last time I smoked was December or January

I think the above quotes are why you had to explain yourself several times.
You said January 2016 was your last time (maybe you meant 2017?), and then said you would change it to Oct/Nov. And then you said you had some IN you that day. The military doesn't care if you smoked it or ate it or whatever other way you want to use it, just when was the last time you had some in your system.

Nothing has changed for the military, it is zero tolerance for drugs. Period. Regardless of what the new laws are/will be, zero tolerance for the military. Not legal for DND members.

Back