• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mystery objects/ Balloons over north America

You mean I've been camping outside of S4 with my fake Spock ears for the last 20 years...for nothing?? 😕👽

Full disclosure, I DID stay an extra night down in Texas a few years back, so I could meet Bob Lazar...
I kept my previous comment to you CBH as Area 51…I figured S-4 would open a chasm that would make a rabbit hole blush… 😆

I hear there are a few Air BnBs near Mercury, NV… 😉

And what was your impression of the guy? Were his claims genuine or was he a gifted storyteller?
His claim about the existence of element 115, that was denied ever existed by the government and then many years later was "first synthesized in 2003", should inform one that he is telling some truths.

You mean I've been camping outside of S4 with my fake Spock ears for the last 20 years...for nothing?? 😕👽

Full disclosure, I DID stay an extra night down in Texas a few years back, so I could meet Bob Lazar...
Itl's literally in the middle of nowhere, there's a weather station and an "atmospheric research facility" about 3km away...and some weird looking abuse of some of the musk oxen there. The Arctic Wolves are strangely friendly and almost "talk" to you...

Itl's literally in the middle of nowhere, there's a weather station and an "atmospheric research facility" about 3km away...and some weird looking abuse of some of the musk oxen there. The Arctic Wolves are strangely friendly and almost "talk" to you...
This is a very true statement. Middle of nowhere indeed - in the truest sense.

I'm from southern Alberta, and I've found myself in countless flat fields with absolutely nothing but an old grain elevator in sight...and even that felt like a small metropolis compared to how "middle of nowhere" it feels to camp out in one's car anywhere In that area

Also, the desert is pretty creepy at night. The first time I camped in my car down there I thought it was awesome! Now I definately invest in a motel or hotel

And what was your impression of the guy? Were his claims genuine or was he a gifted storyteller?
Honestly, I found the guy very genuine.

Despite very much being what others would call a conspiracy theorist, I DO try to approach these topics cautiously and with an open mind (and open to the fact that certain people may actually seem fake or dishonest in person)

My impression was that he's a genuinely friendly guy, who 100% believes in what he says.

A bit socially awkward at times, but I imagine I would be too if I had strangers approaching me with all kinds of crazy questions, all the time...

I don't think he makes a ton of money by doing these appearances, and his story hasn't changed over the decades he's been telling it.

It hasn't been embellished or changed along the way, but now that he's a bit older & has had the years to process/remember things at different stages of his life, some of his opinions on the science have changed slightly.

But his story is his story, and none of those details have changed over the years.

- The videos he made with John Lear, all credible

- Him discussing element 115 (and even describing it's molecular structure & stability) was decades ahead of its time. Credible.

- His total lack of understanding of how some of the technology works, seems credible. His theories on where some of the craft came from were reasonable.

I don't think he's gained much out of coming out with his story, except elite celebrity status within a very small & socially awkward community 😅 all things considered I'd say he came across as genuine & believable

Last edited:
Judging by the photo, "A" Files too - "A" marks the spot..."A" for "A"lien :cool:
"A" marks the spot for "Freemasonville" too, no?

Like "A" for 'Hey Aliens, over here!' but also "A" for 'Hey everybody, look! We're doing our sneaky symbolism thing again!'. 🥷

I always thought somewhere around CFE Alert would be a good spot, or Thule AFB. Fairly quick access to the runways at either installation, no nearby population to really hide from, and could probably get some technical pointers from our alien overlords in real time

"A" marks the spot for "Freemasonville" too, no?

Like "A" for 'Hey Aliens, over here!' but also "A" for 'Hey everybody, look! We're doing our sneaky symbolism thing again!'. 🥷

I always thought somewhere around CFE Alert would be a good spot, or Thule AFB. Fairly quick access to the runways at either installation, no nearby population to really hide from, and could probably get some technical pointers from our alien overlords in real time
Sorry to inject some “facts” to the pile, but the whole triangle runway thing is that there is never too high a crosswind to prevent a takeoff or landing.

Most of our former BCATP airfields were made the same way.

Sorry to inject some “facts” to the pile, but the whole triangle runway thing is that there is never too high a crosswind to prevent a takeoff or landing.

Well that just sounds logical & obvious...

Quietly grumbling "I totally knew that..." Grumble grumble grumble 😤

The real question in all of it, is what was that airfield for ;)

Back