• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My first Oakleys....

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of Oakley SI M-Frame Strike with the "Shooting Array" from the Oakleyforces.ca website.

Anyone know what I should expect for delivery time?

NS

Once an order is placed on delivery and picked up by FedEx, a tracking number is then available. To receive this tracking number, you need the name of the person who placed the order as well as the order confirmation number, provided at the end of the checkout process.

^from their website, I am sure they'll will send you an email with this information soon

Not particularly relevant, but it's an Oakley story  ;D

The Oakley's I generally wore were issued. The medium tint (amber) lens got scratched, so I stopped into an Oakley store outside of Camp Lejeune NC to buy another one. They could only sell them to me with military/law enforcement ID. I'd never heard of that before.

....and when they saw Canadian military ID, they weren't sure if it was valid......but the Marine I dropped in with assured them that Canada actually has a military -- and that led to all kinds of war-stories  ;)

Journeyman said:
The Oakley's I generally wore were issued. The medium tint (amber) lens got scratched, so I stopped into an Oakley store outside of Camp Lejeune NC to buy another one. They could only sell them to me with military/law enforcement ID. I'd never heard of that before.

Interestingly enough, I was told by an Oakley rep that the green laser lens' fall under ITAR

Beadwindow 7 said:
Interestingly enough, I was told by an Oakley rep that the green laser lens' fall under ITAR
Actually, that makes sense.

All I know is that Marine I was with had long brown hair and ....other attributes.....and that seemed to eliminate any further discussion  ;) 

A group of us ordered several pairs of Oakleys, various models before Christmas. We received the bulk of the order within 10 days. Unfortunately, they were back ordered on a couple of models. The last pair took about 30 days to arrive. A quick call to customer service and they were able to clarify how long it would take to get the whole shipment.

Cool.

5 days so far.  I'll post results when they arrive.

NS

Back