• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My Army.ca Friends

military granny

Inactive
Reaction score
As of March 31 my son will no longer be a member of the Canadian Military. He has decided not to resign, for many reasons that I will not go into here. So I am going to try to wean myself away from the military forums that I have come to depend on. I guess I am one of the many thousands of people that are addicted to this great site. You all have helped me not only to understand the military better but also to get through some very hellish times. Thank you all for everything. I will still pop in from time to time but after the end of March it wont be the first thing I do every morning.

Thanks Army.ca friends.

Granny, it's too bad about your son not resigning, but everyone has their own paths to follow.

It was always a pleasure to speak with you online, and to meet you in Edmonton.

Take care of yourself, and best of luck to your son.

Des

military granny said:
As of March 31 my son will no longer be a member of the Canadian Military. He has decided not to resign, for many reasons that I will not go into here. So I am going to try to wean myself away from the military forums that I have come to depend on. I guess I am one of the many thousands of people that are addicted to this great site. You all have helped me not only to understand the military better but also to get through some very hellish times. Thank you all for everything. I will still pop in from time to time but after the end of March it wont be the first thing I do every morning.

Thanks Army.ca friends.

Sorry to hear that MG I wish him the best.

MG don't forget to stop in from time to time for some
coffee.gif
and there will be a seat for you
seat.gif

Glad the Army.ca community could help you.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving Granny. As Sapper said, stop in every once and a while. Cheers.

Granny,

You're always welcome here. Drop by anytime.

Regards

Granny, you've been a great friend to me ever since we met back in the summer for the joyous ribbon tieing for the returning troops. Thank you for being there for me over this past deployment, and all the other times too. Don't be a stranger, and don't forget I am always up for a coffee, or night out when needed! Best wishes to "your boy".  :)

Kelita

Granny,

From all of us to "all of you" it's been nice to know you
remember that there will always be a chair for you besides the fireplace and a fresh cup of tea ready and waiting

Best wishes

CHIMO!

Sorry to hear that we are about to lose another brother from our little band and his very supportive mom.
"May the Path come up to meet you and the sun shine always."
:salute:

MG, best of luck to your son.  I do hope you continue to visit the site, and if you need a kid in the military to feel that you can, I'll lend you my kid or son-in-law.  I shall miss your posts.  

Granny, All the best to you, your son and your family. I am glad to have had the opportunity to get to know you here well. I will miss you very much also!

Rebecca

Guys, Granny said she wouldn't be coming here as often, not leaving entirely!

Granny, it was great having you arrive here and not only gain support yourself, but to feed back to our community here as well.  Although less frequesnt, I certainly look forward to your visits and continued fellowship here at Army.ca.  I wish all the best to your son, and please thank him for his service to this great country of ours!  :salute:

G2G

Granny, you rock, keep in touch and best of luck to your son. Take care!

Granny, it's always been a pleasure talking to you and I'll look forward to your visits here even if they aren't as frequent.  Best of luck to your son in his new life.  :)

Back