• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MP recruiting 2017/18/19

I received my invite today, thanks again everyone that provided info and good luck to everyone else. I'm going to parrot what Beyond said, ethics is a huge part of the code of conduct for the military, be yourself and answer the questions truthfully if you don't get the job that just means you weren't a fit for what they were looking for. They have an idea of what they want don't muddy the waters. I may not be an MP but I've spent a few years in the combat arms and this definitely rings true across the board.

Sinah said:
I received my invite today, thanks again everyone that provided info and good luck to everyone else. I'm going to parrot what Beyond said, ethics is a huge part of the code of conduct for the military, be yourself and answer the questions truthfully if you don't get the job that just means you weren't a fit for what they were looking for. They have an idea of what they want don't muddy the waters. I may not be an MP but I've spent a few years in the combat arms and this definitely rings true across the board.

Congrats! Good luck to you!!! I will see you there.

After a year and a half of waiting, and recent weeks filled with anxiety and worry that I might not get an interview this time around either, I finally received a call from my CFRC today. Will be in Borden Feb 16-17. All the best to those going and to those still grinding through the process. Your time will come.

From what I've read so far from other members and recently WestCoastOntarian the overall process before they call you for BII takes approximately a year and a half. Am I wrong to assume that I might get the invitation for the upcoming BII if I applied in November 2018? Is it possible?

I think it all depends on what they are looking for. If you wait long enough your opportunity will come. I applied in June 2018 and I am still waiting to be called for MPAC.

Makes sense, I applied back in June 2018 as well but had some trouble with paperwork so the process actually started in November. Hopefully we all get the invitation for the upcoming BII, I've heard they do 2-3 a year but I'm not sure when. 

I guess it all depends on operational needs. I have a few friends that are MPs and each of their wait time was different. Our turn will come and when it does we just have to be ready to succeed. I've been just preparing myself for BMQ and trying to get in the best shape of my life. The last thing I want is an injury when I am there. Regardless of how long it takes, I will wait for my turn.

I hear you Mphopeful19, I've been doing the same thing and it's great to be in such shape. Anybody from the Barrie area?

Dalton1985 said:
I hear you Mphopeful19, I've been doing the same thing and it's great to be in such shape. Anybody from the Barrie area?

I am pretty close. I am from Toronto.

Hello everybody, just curious how you all did on the BII this past weekend. Any tips for future applicants?

Have you guys heard anything after the MPAC? Any results? It has been 2 weeks and nothing yet.

No, but they said at least 4 weeks until they would give results.

Back