• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MP NAVY ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

George89

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Around 2 weeks ago I received word that I have an offer for me for a 5 year contract as a Military Police. The Captain at the recruiting center told me that I will be assigned to the Navy after training.

I thought that the MP's were a unified unit and went wherever needed. So being told Navy, I was a bit confused.

If I am in fact destined for the Navy, does anyone have any tips on what it is like more particularly for the MP trade. My basic training will be late April, so I don't even think I will be ready for duty for around a year. Does anyone have any idea why I was assigned a specific element (Navy).

Thank you

Eric

Deja vu!

George89 said:
Hi everyone. Around 2 weeks ago I received word that I have an offer for me for a 5 year contract as a Military Police. The Captain at the recruiting center told me that I will be assigned to the Navy after training.

I thought that the MP's were a unified unit and went wherever needed. So being told Navy, I was a bit confused.

If I am in fact destined for the Navy, does anyone have any tips on what it is like more particularly for the MP trade. My basic training will be late April, so I don't even think I will be ready for duty for around a year. Does anyone have any idea why I was assigned a specific element (Navy).

Thank you

Eric

There is no need to spam the site with the same question over and over again within minutes of posting the original question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back