• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Move If I VR?

triggerhappy

Inactive
Reaction score
If I am currently done BMQ and attach posted to Ottawa for OJT/OJE which is where my home is...will I be moved to another base away from home if I voluntary release?

What are you asking here? If you VR will you be moved somewhere?

It is difficult to tell, but I think the OP is asking if he will gave to go back to wherever he is attach posted from to effect his release.

In my experience, one would most likely have their attach posting cancelled, and their release effected by the parent unit at the parent unit's location.

Sorry for the confusion. I would like to obviously stay in Ottawa and return to my old employer and apply to school.

After training (BMQ, QL3) and being posted to your unit, you do not get a paid move to the location you would like to live if you VR, only if you complete your contract.

Couldn't you just leave your stuff in Ottawa and take a suitcase to your parent unit to conduct your release?

Yes I could do that. Just 6 months living out of a suitcase waiting/wasting away is what I'm trying to avoid! Thanks for all replys and information!

Back