• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More good news!

lenient= what your instructors on BMQ will not be. so, they will not hold your hands, they will not tuck you in for a nice 9 hour beauty rest and they will not slap you on the ass and race to the showers. In other words, they will be hard, they will kick your ass and you will be Mr. Grey.

Well he's certainly not Quebec's Best as his name suggests!!!

I would think Quebec's best is in the female side of the population...  :p

I'd have to agree.  ;D

Though I have a biased opinion as I dated a great girl from quebec when I lived in Alberta...

Cheers

R031 Pte Joe said:
I would think Quebec's best is in the female side of the population...  :p

what the hell was this supose to mean
tentendrais tu par la que les dudes du quebec sont inferieur oh femme ^-^

jesper knon cause sa pourrait sappeler du sexisme et je pense pas que c compris dansle code de conduite du forum so
BAM

Suck it up buttercup and laugh at the joke....

quebecbest said:
what the heck was this supose to mean
tentendrais tu par la que les dudes du quebec sont inferieur oh femme ^-^

jesper knon cause sa pourrait sappeler du sexisme et je pense pas que c compris dansle code de conduite du forum so
BAM
and a rough translation of his disgustingly written post: 'I heard that you were saying the males in Quebec are below the females ^-^ I hope this isn't so because that would be called sexism and I think that it is not permitted in the Forum Code of Conduct. SO BAM'

Well, someone should tell him that the sportscaster in Anchorman says 'WHAMMY' and then mention that most CEGEPS would shoot him if he tried to hand that in and then tell him to screw off because he obviously doesn't understand the fine nuances of board humour.

Here is my transcription of what he meant to write incase you doubt my translation....

'j'ai entendu que vous disiez que les gars au Quebec sont au-dessous des filles ^ - ^ j'espèrerais ceci n'est pas aussi parce que cela s'appellerait le sexism et je pense qu'il n'est pas autorisé dans le code de forum de la conduite. SO BAM '

Is anyone really offended if I think chicks are hotter then guys - regardless of origin?

Infanteer said:
Is anyone really offended if I think chicks are hotter then guys - regardless of origin?

Why do you feel the need to ask that question? :-*

...because Mr Quebecbest got his panties in a bunch.  >:D

Quebecbest,

Sort yourself out or I'll do it for you.  I've seen nothing but rude, disparaging, unhelpful posts from you.  If I see any more I'll delete all of them and ban you.

I'll add to the dogpile by adding, that's "More good news!"  :blotto:
143.gif

I'm pretty sure that the way the guy does the push ups in your link is not according to the CF Fitness Test standard. When he is down, his elbows are out; however on the PT Test your elbows will have to be really close to your body.

ROTP Civi U said:
I'm pretty sure that the way the guy does the push ups in your link is not according to the CF Fitness Test standard. When he is down, his elbows are out; however on the PT Test your elbows will have to be really close to your body.

I don't know about that I think someone better clarify because I do my push ups quite similar to the guy in the picture. I hope you're wrong or I have to change the way I do push ups... not that it matters all that much.

Well you better change them then! Elbows in, back straight, chin up, hands under your CHEST, with thumbs under your nipples to be exact and feet together.

THEN you have 1 proper pushup...

Goodluck

Back