• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Women from the 70s - Cornwallis

debbiejohn1

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for friends from the 70s - reunion is being held for course 7341 (W) but I was on course 7346 (W) and 7401 (W) and trying to get a reunion for our group as well.  Facebook has a page called "military gals" where you can sign in as well. Thanks !

Debbie,,,
Damn,,,er darn. I met a gal when I was doing basic(75)(cornwallis) named debbie...
Met on a 72hr pass... After grad we got posted our seperate way's. I went to Pet
(Armoured) and she went her way. Lost track of her over the year's and thought I'd
say "Hi" just on the off chance she read's this post..... Anyway hope your reunion is a blast... Cheer's
Scoty B

Lots of people back then that I wish I still had contact with.  The girls are harder to find (oops ladies) because of name changes.  Facebook has been great for finding a few people. Course 7341(W) has found a lot of their members there but I can't seem to find that many from 7346(W) or 7401(W).  You just brought back a memory of meeting someone on our brother platoon by the name of Jimmy Stewart......

Hi Debbie,,,
Thank's for the reply...LOL Funny you mentioned
facebook... Seen a post by someone And I recog-
nised  as an armoured guy I served with in PET
and Germany,,So far I've found 76 guy's (armoured)
I served with 8-ch/RCD on facebook... Go figuire...
Thank's and best regard's,,
Scoty B

Back