• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Support for Breast Cancer Research

Hi everyone,

This is just an update on our fundraising.....

We are doing quite good but could be a wee bit better  :).  A couple of us are nearing our goal, but we still need everyone's assistance to reach our team's goal of raising $10,000.  If you go back to the initial message by Trinity all the details are there.  Some of you have already helped out & for that we thank you immensely.  Trinity can take paypal for those who can donate that way.  Just remember, a good breast is a bad thing to waste!!  ;D

Hope you can continue to support us in this endeavour!!  :cdn:

Hey you guys, I've been working with my co-workers and you can expect a large donation from us at the end of the summer. :) Glad to hear it's going well for you guys.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go bail out my basement, again. lol.

fir_na_tine said:
Hey you guys, I've been working with my co-workers and you can expect a large donation from us at the end of the summer. :) Glad to hear it's going well for you guys.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go bail out my basement, again. lol.

Giant HUGS

Thats awesome....  :-* :-*

(well, everything except bailing out your basement)

Jaxson said:
BUMP.

donated what i could spare dude -100

That's FABULOUS!!! Thank you VERY much for your kind generosity!! Please pass the message on to family & friends as well.  And again, thank you greatly  :salute: On the behalf of my team Toronto Scottish Regiment.

Has anyone set up a paypal option for this?

If so, please let me know. I can try to get more donations from a few other forums I am a member on....plus I don't have a CC so donating that way doesn't work for me, and snail mail is just too darn slow for me. ;D

Trinity said he has a method that allows PayPal... Check the earlier posts in this thread.

Then does anyone have an issue with me "advertising" that on other forums?

Springroll said:
Then does anyone have an issue with me "advertising" that on other forums?

Not at all!! Just please let people know that the deadline for online donations is September 8/05 as the walk weekend is the 9-11th. And Mike is correct about Trinity able to take paypal. Thanks a lot!!!  :salute:

swanita said:
Not at all!! Just please let people know that the deadline for online donations is September 8/05 as the walk weekend is the 9-11th. And Mike is correct about Trinity able to take paypal. Thanks a lot!!!   :salute:

no problem!! I think it is awesome that you guys are doing this....and I know that people like my aunt, who is a survivor of breast cancer, appreciate it too!

Now I may be blind, but I do not see any link for paypal... ???

Try this: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/29383/post-198668.html#msg198668

It isn't a link... :(

I have posted all the info on one of the forums I am on

I AM THE LINK FOR PAYPAL

Unfortunately... the only way to pay pal... is to send the money to MY PAYPAL account.
You send ALL your info like name, address, email address....

I use MY credit card and donate the money on your behalf.

People need to contact me at....
oh wait.. not putting my email address on an open forum.

Contact me... PLEASE.. i'll help you with this

I was just wondering who needs the donations the most out of your team in order to participate in the walk? I think I saw a McHugh in there and started to wonder if he was participating or not.

McHugh.... 2 days after signing up... had to pull out...

Kinda funny really.. and once you're signed up.. you in.. you can't
be removed...

So... What you see is what you get...

Personally.. I'm way past 2000... i just haven't shown it...

so that leaves Cuffy and Williams.....

feel free to bombard their accounts with as much as possible....

Blessings..

Trinity

Thanks mate!

I made the other donation today. Thanks again for doing this.

fir_na_tine said:
Thanks mate!

Wow!! All I can say on behalf of my team is....thanks!!  :salute: People like you make it worth while in addition to the cause itself. Thanks very much again!!  :cdn:

fir_na_tine said:
Thanks mate!

HOLY CRAP

Who's needs to thank who......

DAMN

Thanks

Blessings

So padre, what are we up to... Are you gonna have to dig out that dress of yours? ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
So padre, what are we up to... Are you gonna have to dig out that dress of yours? ;)

Thank GOD no....

We are close to a thousand after that last donation.....

Keeping track was hard since a few ppl didn't post or let us know they
were from army.ca....

Back