• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military spouse... women in uniform - curiousity

the_girlfirend

Inactive
Reaction score
This quote from the topic how did you meet your spouse? left me with a question... I opened a new topic since it is completely off topic.

Jingo said:
I have seen a few couples recently break it off with their civi spouses to get involved with co-workers...

It is known that women tend to like men in uniform... firefighters, police officers, soldiers, mail man... etc.

But I am curious, what about men??? Can men really fall for women wearing the CF uniform... I am thinking that they are so used to wearing it and seeing it... everybody looks the same... can you really think that a woman is attractive in the CF uniform? Or can you really think that your spouse looks good in her uniform?

I am only talking about look... I know that love is a little deeper. ;D

the_girlfriend said:
Or can you really think that your spouse looks good in her uniform?

I get told I look hot in my uniform all the time  ::) LOL

Have you seen the movie "A Few Good Men" there's a quote... .."There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, because this is true - if you haven't gotten a &*$&$ $&% from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by."

I think ol' Jack likes them in uniform... hehe

the_girlfriend said:
can you really think that a woman is attractive in the CF uniform?

I've met quite a few women who make a flightsuit look good, specialy at european airshows.

I hope this doesn't come across as perverted, because it is certainly not meant to be. But, I - her family here back home - have always felt very proud when my sister wears her uniform. Although we seldom get to see her, so it's mostly just in photographs.
Having said that, the question is, "Do women look attractive in uniforms?" AFFIRMATIVE!
Which reminds to set my timer for "Police Women of Broward County".

the_girlfriend said:
This quote from the topic how did you meet your spouse? left me with a question... I opened a new topic since it is completely off topic.

It is known that women tend to like men in uniform... firefighters, police officers, soldiers, mail man... etc.

But I am curious, what about men??? Can men really fall for women wearing the CF uniform... I am thinking that they are so used to wearing it and seeing it... everybody looks the same... can you really think that a woman is attractive in the CF uniform? Or can you really think that your spouse looks good in her uniform?

I am only talking about look... I know that love is a little deeper. ;D

You do know that there are already several topics that have been started on this topic....... ?

really???

well, obviously searching would be better than assuming next time  :-[

lesson learned!

http://attach.high-g.net/attachments/060609-f-0375w-030.jpg

like everything else - it depends.  Some look good and some don't. Myself - I don't find army combats flattering on anyone but switch to navy whites and it is a whole other story.

I think that army combats flatter the man figure more... women's curve are only hidden by the uniform while men may look more "viril" in uniform. (hoping this word means the same in english)  :)

CDN Aviator said:
http://attach.high-g.net/attachments/060609-f-0375w-030.jpg

Nice link.  It comes up as dontsteal.gif and says "Go to www.f-16.net to view the pictures."  ;D

the_girlfriend said:
women's curve are only hidden by the uniform

Unless you try to wear your combats as long as possible while preggo! LOL... I even tried to wear my husband's combat bottoms to get a few more weeks instead of wearing that god awful mata uniform

Jingo said:
Unless you try to wear your combats as long as possible while preggo! LOL... I even tried to wear my husband's combat bottoms to get a few more weeks instead of wearing that god awful mata uniform

Actually, they have maternity combats now.

I've seen a lot of females (not pregnant) with obviously tailored combats.

PMedMoe said:
Nice link.  It comes up as dontsteal.gif and says "Go to www.f-16.net to view the pictures."  ;D

Looks like a "Victoria's Secret" uniform!?

PMedMoe said:

I've seen a lot of females (not pregnant) with obviously tailored combats.

We are not allowed to tailor our combats??
Is there maternity combats for real? that sounds sick!

the_girlfriend said:
We are not allowed to tailor our combats??
Is there maternity combats for real? that sounds sick!

No, you are not supposed to alter them.  DEUs are a different story.

And yes, there are maternity combats since it became "dress of the day" for the Army.

no, combats are not supposed to be tailored and yes there are mata ones. First saw them in May and couldn't figure out what was wrong with her uniform.

I would go with Jingo's idea - avoid anything mata as long as possible.

CountDC said:
I would go with Jingo's idea - avoid anything mata as long as possible.

I was lucky.  I was a reservist and clothing stores refused to issue them to me, even though I'm pretty sure I was entitled.  My boss said I could wear appropriate civilian clothing.  ;D

Nope.
I can't count the times me and the lads said "je*** did you see her...she didnt look too bad in combats,imagine what she looks like in civi's."
However 8 months overseas everything looks good anyway.

Having said that my wife use to look pretty cute at 98 lbs in her DEU's.

PMedMoe said:

I know, but for some reason they didn't get them out to me...so I had to use what I had... I still thought I looked good in them HE HE

they got the DEU's out to me quick though! LOL I Looked like a tent for 4 months!

(P.S. I am a reservist)

Back