• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Re-enactment Groups

q_1966

Inactive
Reaction score
Ive looked all over the net for Military Re-enactment Groups, im looking for groups in western Canada, specificaly B.C. and all I can find are ones in Eastern Canada, U.S and Britian etc.

Can anyone help me?

Sgt. Papke said:
Ive looked all over the net for Military Re-enactment Groups, im looking for groups in western Canada, specificaly B.C. and all I can find are ones in Eastern Canada, U.S and Britian etc.

Can anyone help me?

Check the boys at Ford Rodd Hill, or post on my forum at www.canadiansoldiers.com ...

looks like the Ford Rod bOYS do stuff mostly on the Coast,  :'( to far for me, I live in the Interior,

Several years ago there used to be a re-enactor troop of cavalry (might have been mounted light infantry) in Williams Lake.  I saw a display of their uniforms and some photos in the Williams Lake Legion a few years ago.  From the goodies on display, it looked like it was quite the fun crew.

IF YOU AREN'T LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE A TOTAL RE-INACTMENT WITH THE SAME MOVES BEING DONE, LOOK INTO AIRSOFT, SAME A PAINTBALL BUT WITH REAL LOOKING/FEELING GUNS :threat: AND REAL EQUITMENT :warstory:, ITS ALOT FO FUN. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CHECK IT OUT AT WWW.AIRSOFTCANADA.COM

This discussion is not about airsoft, you might try going to the "Airsoft" discussion in radio chatter.  Also please do not write posts in all capital letters as it makes them difficult to read and is considered to be unnecessary emphasis, or "shouting".  Thanks.

Back