• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

MPwannabe : Bring only the documentation that your CFRC asked you to bring. They already have your file in  Borden.

Re-ac-tor : I'm sorry if I took someone place on this MPAC, it wasn't my intention.

Here's a « list » of people who will be on the next MPAC, feel free to add your name or more information.

MPAC 20-22

MagiChrist (Quebec City)
MagiChrist's friend (Quebec City)
MPhopeful (?)
Reval (?)
Veovius (Victoria)- Likes sunsets

MPAC 23-26

MPwannabe (?)

Edit : Added more information on Veovius

I'm a Kingston, Ontario resident. I've been waiting on the merit list for a year, and I was called on the 12th of October I believe.

That should be all relevant info!

Cheers,
MPwannabe

Lol Veovius, it's gonna be fun meeting you there.

I have a specific question about MPAC. Do the anglophones and francophones live in the same barrack in Borden or are we almost never gonna see each other.

By now I think we all have the list of people going...    PM me if you would like to talk, and get to know one another berofre we meet in person.  ;D

Wow, I didn't think there would be another one this year.  Sweet!  More MPs!

I was talking to my NEW FM today, and she said they had one booked for Nov 30.

I too am surprised and excited they PLAN to hold another MPAC this year.

Hey guys,

Yes I know there is another MPAC november 30th and I'm leaving for MPAC tomorrow morning october 20th till 22nd... French MPAC. Hoping to succeed and hoping to see you guys in the MP uniform :)

Take care

Hey guys,

Came back Friday night from the 20-22 MPAC. It was an amazing experience and I learned a lot there. I think I did pretty well there but still, the level of the applicants is really high so it's really difficult to know what to expect.

I also met Federalist_frog and Veovius, two really funny guys that I hope to see again in this trade.

Good luck to everyone who attended this MPAC,

MagiChrist said:
Hey guys,

Came back Friday night from the 20-22 MPAC. It was an amazing experience and I learned a lot there. I think I did pretty well there but still, the level of the applicants is really high so it's really difficult to know what to expect.

I also met Federalist_frog and Veovius, two really funny guys that I hope to see again in this trade.

Good luck to everyone who attended this MPAC,
Glad you took some positives out of the MPAC.

Wish the 3 of you the best of luck!

Just wanted to chime in.  I had a blast at the 20th-22nd MPAC!  It was long, but I enjoyed talking with everyone there.  Definitely some high-level applicants, but there's a lot of spots opening up in the next while, especially since they seem to be scheduling more MPACs.

Highlight of the 20-22 MPAC......    Quote "Adriennnnnnnneeee!!!"  LMFAO  ;D

Yes indeed guys the level of applicant was really high but I'm really confident about it. It is really something one must do to really know what it is to be tested like that. For those of you who weren't there and that are going to a next MPAC. Prepare yourself well, it is quite an experience!

For those who were there with me, well It was nice to meet you guys and I wish you again the best of luck!

Take care everyone!

Federalist frog

Just got back from the 23rd-26th MPAC. I had a great experience and met a lot of great people there. If anyone is reading this and was there, let me know!

I heard there are several more MPAC's before the end of this year, anyone to confirm?

I was told about one on Nov 30th. Someone else posted about one on Dec 3.

I plan on calling my FM tomorrow, maybe I will get some more up to date info.

Back