• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MILITARY APPRECIATION

NavyGirl280

Inactive
Reaction score
I think everyone needs to take a look at this ...

Actions speak louder than words

www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=6549EA44-B5E3-4EED-B2AE-6&action=1

S.Bradbury
    :cdn:

48Highlander said:
Not saying it doesn't really happen, but this video is clearly staged.

Really?  The Anheuser-Busch tag give it away?  ;)

and I agree, it happens in Canada as well.

Still, a lot nice to see than 30-40 years ago, when people were spitting on returning troops.

Bah.  They've just shifted targets.  Now the tactic is to go around claiming to "support" the troops, while at the same time calling for a funding decrease, and demanding that they never be sent anywhere.  It just means that those who oppose the military got a bit of a PR upgrade.

Today I had the dubious pleasure of being informed that Iraq was better off under Sadam, and that "we" should pull out "our" troops, and re-instate him as soon as possible.  I think I'd almost rather be spit on.

48Highlander said:
Bah.   They've just shifted targets.   Now the tactic is to go around claiming to "support" the troops, while at the same time calling for a funding decrease, and demanding that they never be sent anywhere.   It just means that those who oppose the military got a bit of a PR upgrade.

Today I had the dubious pleasure of being informed that Iraq was better off under Sadam, and that "we" should pull out "our" troops, and re-instate him as soon as possible.   I think I'd almost rather be spit on.

All the Saddam-ites are long gone now...Its a different scene altogether.

Who told you that anyway?

Who?  That wonderfull storehouse of tactical knowledge, and firm supporters of The Troops;  left wing "liberals", who else?

More specificaly, I read it on a fairly well known left leaning blog.  Judging from the way these things spread, I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing it from a lot more sources within a few weeks.

Back