• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Michael Jackson is "not guilty"

Radio Chatter is for all the non military threads. As thats where it is I didn't see the problem.

I checked about the rules under â Å“Administrationâ ? and â Å“About this siteâ ?, and it is quite explicit that â Å“This page was created to provide information about the Canadian Army to: past and present members of the military; military and civilian organizations and anyone with an interest in Canada's Armyâ ?. Furthermore, â Å“Army.ca is created, maintained and run by myself, Mike Bobbitt. With the fantastic help of numerous Staff, who moderate and control the forums.â ?
Even though I agree with HUTCH and CONDOR 888000's comments that... MJ has a lot of money, is mostly blood and bone, is a human being... I still feel that this topic does not belong on this forum.
Just wondering if Mike Bobbitt and/or the moderators feel the same way!!!

Considering the other topics in this particular board, I'd say this one isn't out of sorts. If it was in any other I'd see your point but as the caption under Radio Chatter says: "Off topic discussions not relating to the Canadian Army." I'd imagine that this will likely stay here, and stay open.

Michael Jackson is disgusting...he is the centre of most jokes nowadays.

not guilty....that's just giving him a chance to do it all over again...

ew

:cdn:

"Not guilty" or not I still have many reservations about that guy(?)

I would not lety my kids anyplace near him...

Ammo said:
I checked about the rules under â Å“Administrationâ ? and â Å“About this siteâ ?, and it is quite explicit that â Å“This page was created to provide information about the Canadian Army to: past and present members of the military; military and civilian organizations and anyone with an interest in Canada's Armyâ ?. Furthermore, â Å“Army.ca is created, maintained and run by myself, Mike Bobbitt. With the fantastic help of numerous Staff, who moderate and control the forums.â ?
Even though I agree with HUTCH and CONDOR 888000's comments that... MJ has a lot of money, is mostly blood and bone, is a human being... I still feel that this topic does not belong on this forum.
Just wondering if Mike Bobbitt and/or the moderators feel the same way!!!

It's what Radio Chatter was set up for. Mindless wanderings.

I was at my 2 week placement at a law firm yesterday discussing various famous cases with the lawyer who is hosting my placement. We actually were discussing this case when the verdicts were read over the radio. I just sat there and shook my head. Obviously, he is used to hearing both good and disappointing verdicts since he has been practicing law for a while, so he wasn't surprised. Me being new to the legal scene, I was a bit furious and disappointed. The look on my face said it all.

I am so disgusted that he is free. I do not know what a grown man was doing with little boys sleeping in his bed??? There is no way that there is a good explanation for this..... But, I do have to admit that from what I saw of this trial, there was not enough evidence to give a guilty verdict. I do however believe that he is sick, and needs some major therapy. He needs to drop this obsession with little boys. It is not normal!! I understand this isn't likely though.

Parents need to smarten up and not let there kids sleep over at grown men's houses!! I don't care how "cool" or famous he is. A pervert is a pervert!

If O.J. Simpson can get off....

Watching the news, it almost looked like he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Hopefully this experience scared him enough to shut down Neverland and seek some help.

MJ needs some serious help I cant believe that he was found not guilty . In my  personal view justice is blind in North America . Just seems that to many Celebrities seem to be getting set free of serious charges .

I heard his first stop on the way back to neverland is walmart............He heard boys underwear were half off.

Hahaha what a grand joke.

Alex252 said:
I heard his first stop on the way back to neverland is walmart............He heard boys underwear were half off.

Hahaha what a grand joke.

thats already been said. unless you were quoting the old joke

According to the news today, MJ is saying that he will have no more "sleepovers".  Riigghhhttt

Whats MJ got in common with McDonalds?

They both put their 40 year old meat between 10 year old buns........

It's bedtime in Neverland when the big hand touches the little hand.  ;)

it's just another case of money hungry people looking to attack famous people for their wealth. A decade later people are just coming out now about him sexually harassing kids, I agree with the jury. Just like Kobe Bryant case, people want the money.

Even though MJ could use some help.  :salute:

scottyeH? said:
it's just another case of money hungry people looking to attack famous people for their wealth. A decade later people are just coming out now about him sexually harassing kids, I agree with the jury. Just like Kobe Bryant case, people want the money.

Even though MJ could use some help.   :salute:

A Decade later?  Have you been under a rock for the last 13 or so years, this has been going on for quite some time.  Do you not realize he paid hush money to some kid back in the early 90s so he wouldn't testify about MJ molesting him.  I used to like MJ back before all this happened, but now he is just like all the other perverts, only he had the money to get away with it for so long.

Have you been under a rock for the last 13 or so years

Lts stay within the lines please gents. We don't bneed any flame wars please.

Slim :salute:
STAFF

i doubt that he wont have any more sleep overs,it just wont be for a good 2 months and he will be right back at it

Last I heard, was that Neverland was shutting down, but he is preparing some type of Celine Dion-like deal in Vegas, where he performs shows pretty much daily at the hotels. Can't be sure whether or not this is the buzz or if that was the plan prior to this whole mess, but I'm sure someone can confirm or put me in my place...

Back