• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Michael Jackson is "not guilty"

chriscalow

Inactive
Reaction score
Not sure how to put the actual story here, but it was just on CNN, Michael Jackson was found not guilty on all counts, he is a free man (or something like that) now...  ???

You can stream it live on msnbc.com  ;D

Thank God for the ruling, in my opinion MJ is nothing but a childhoodless product of american pop culture with no sexual intentions in his love of kids.

I heard his first stop on the way back to neverland is walmart............He heard boys underwear were half off.

Just because MJ was found not guilty does not mean he's "alright".  The guy needs some serious pysch help.

Hmmmmm, I see a pattern here. OJ Simpson found not guilty of Murder (X2), Robert Blake found not guilty of murder, and now Wacko Jacko found not guilty of child molestation. What do they all have in common? They all accused of serious crimes, they are all widely believed to be guilty, they're all wealthy celebrity-Hollywood types, and they were all acquitted in Southern California. Coincidence?

I still think he may be a pedophile, proven or not.

I think the only reason Martha Stewart went to jail was because the prison needed a makeover.

Caesar said:
Hmmmmm, I see a pattern here. OJ Simpson found not guilty of Murder (X2), Robert Blake found not guilty of murder, and now Wacko Jacko found not guilty of child molestation. What do they all have in common? They all accused of serious crimes, they are all widely believed to be guilty, they're all wealthy celebrity-Hollywood types, and they were all acquitted in Southern California. Coincidence?

I still think he's a pedophile, proven or not.

Whether or not he's a pedophile really remains to be proven - but I still think he's screwed up.

Why does MJ like 28 year olds? ................

There is 20 of them.

Not guilty...........

ok... but lets not confuse that with being 'innocent'!!!!!

I don't think there was the evidence in this case (from the news and experts)
but i think in the past... he's been .. guilty

thats BS. i think they should have put him away for good, seems people have forgotten what happend some years back when he was accused of child molestation and he payed them off. money can get you out of any kinda trouble i guess :mad:

i think a lot of people are forgeting he is a human being. he is the same as me and you (well mostly). so many people get rapped up in celebrities lives. it is sick how people get so raped in others lives. we have the newly weds, Britney spears show, Ashely Simpson show. if this was a regular "sicko" that was being tried no one exept the victims families would care. the trial could not be done properly because of all the fans, all the media attention, and everything eles that was going on.

Personally I think something is seriously wrong with him. Anyone who thrives with sleeping with young boys who are strangers, plus more wierdness, well, he's not all there.

I smell a rat, and although he has been found inncocent (this time)by 12 of his 'peers', we'll see how long it is before he steps on his dick again.

We listened to the virdict LIVE on the radio into work this morning, and I just shook my head.

Time will tell.

Cheers,

Wes

So?

Pedophiles have no rights.

And even though he was not found guilty, he will remain so in my mind, and that is just my opinion.

Anyone that thinks that this little episode might have taught him a thing or two please step forward.  No?  No takers?  I didn't think so.

He is one strange individual.

And he has a lot of money. Or did. Either way, I think hes pretty much cut off from the real world. Hes living in his own fanatsy world, and I have a feeling it isn't going to last that much longer........

Imagine this

Being surrounded by Fame and Fortune, Money...

estimated to have made  1/2 Billion dollars in his life

he must be mentally WHACKED.......

He's not normal nor can he be.  He cannot think like you or I
because he's never had the chance.  I'm not defending him, but......

We, as a society and media, created that monster.  This is what
stardom does to people.  They lose touch with reality. 

Reality is one does not own their personal amusement park, idolize peter pan,
and have young children as friends. He's in his own world, literally, and i don't
want to ask him what colour the sky is.

Excuse me... Am I missing something here? What does this story have anything to do with the military?
Let's get back to business here, like what's the latest from Afghanistan, or recruiting, or something MILITARY!!!

Back