• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Message from Mike

Harris

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Mike says he's having a good time in Florida on a well deserved vacation with his family.  He even sent us a picture with a personal message:

scoutfinch

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
No one -- no matter how far away --  is safe from the cadre of comedians at this site,  are they?

;D :rofl:

Harris

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
OK you made me do it...

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Arrrr! Capt MM Mike of the Caribbean.......Raise the Jolly Roger.....away the anchor....

Hot Lips

Reaction score
Lol, you are all too funny...

Putting in a days work with the lot of you...would be an occupational hazard to my sides...which would split before the day was over...
keep it up, lmao

HL

Bruce Monkhouse

Army.ca Myth
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Maybe we could get him Sienfeld's puffy shirt.....

the 48th regulator

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
Although he tried to explain the to the Sherrif that he only owned the website, they still hauled him in due tot he actions of those that were left behind....

dileas

tess

Harris

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
"But officer, my wife said she just had to have an allagator handbag.  How was I supposed to know taking a live baby one home in a glad bag was illegal?"

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
After robbing a Taco Stand, the gang's Head Cheese was captured in a Cheese Shop with incriminating Nacho Cheese still on his shirt.

Bruce Monkhouse

Army.ca Myth
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Speaking of "big cheeses".......he's back, now your all gonna get it.

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
I got everyone a souvenir... free bans all around! ;)

Seriously, we had a great time... Now I just have to catch up on the 750 email the piled up while I was offline. :(  Here's "real" photo.

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
You'll have to crop out that guy in the Maroon t-shirt and beige shorts to the right of the photo scratching his ***.  ;D