• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Tech Reserve.

Xoshua

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello again forum.  This will be a bit of a long post, sorry.  :salute:

Situation: Two years ago, I was 17, I joined the Regular Force Infantry.  I was doing BMQ and I had to leave due to complications with family matters and the fact I didn't complete highschool, honourable discharge.  After I left, my family decided to move to Arizona, USA.  It's been two years later and I still have that gut feeling this is not where I was meant to be.
I now have my highschool, (from the States however), with chemistry and physics included.  I need a bio from highschool to become a Medical Tech. 
I was planning on returning back to Ontario, Canada for the Reserves, but here is the catch. 

1. If in Arizona, how do I contact a recruiter, just dial?
2. Medical Tech requires highschool diploma, a chem or physics AND bio.  I have American diploma, chem AND physics but not bio.  What to do?
3. I really would like to do Reserves on weekends if possible so I can still go to college/ what I need for Medical Tech.  Any input?
4. EDIT: If there is any Medical Tech Reserve Units, any in Ontario?

Sorry for all the numbers, anyways, not sure where to start.  I have been browsing the forums all day looking for something.  Bits and pieces of info here and there, but no real answer.  And yes I am a Canadian, plus I can't even work in the USA.  Greencards are hard to come by here.  And I will NOT join the American Army, I am a proud Canadian!

Joshua  :cdn:

Back