let me clarifies some for you. Me and my CoC are in no discussion. If my CO wouldn't have taken 6 weeks to sign that NOI for grievance, the Major back in Borden wouldn't have intimidate me and ultimately failed one single test that lead to PRB presided by this major and then recommended a admin review which is happening now after having been denied my medical condition disclosed 6 years before at the PRB. Funny fact, 6 years later I finally had academic accommodations for my ADHD but now too late because I risk release. Why I couldn't have it earlier, because I have been told to no speak about it.
I cannot use my CoC because:
1. The CO tried to set me up for failure after he said he wouldn't do anything if he was in my shoes about the grievance, surprisingly he took all his time to sign that NOI plus sending to the Major (from the PRB) rather than me.
2. My CoC didn't not provide any help when I had suicidal thoughts.
3. I'm a Reg F Officer but presently treated like a reservist for annual or my Major's order, having to work 15days to gain 1 annual (I've never heard such policy).
4. After screwed me up on that formation, CoC tried to released me under 5f when they don't have the power to do so plus when my rebuttal includes a lot of medical going straight to Ottawa but still take document as reference. In the case of an admin review for conduct for a unqualified officer it would be the Admin O but that person happen to be my Major, I call conflict of interest there.
5. My Major tried to say that I lied at the recruitment center about the fact I was indeed taking medications at the time of enrollment and omit to say it but I have proofs begging the difference.
Ombudsman, Padres won't do anything. Admin review is still conduct while grievances have been submitted months before plus waiting on a PCat that would have affected all my career. I really don't know to whom to turn myself to.