• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

May BMOQ?

I am currently scheduled for BMOQ MOD 2 commencing 2 JUL- 28 AUG. I was injured last summer on BOTP, so I will be joining in on a course already in progress it seems. Anyone else going for MOD 2?

romeokilo said:
And this new BMOQ took effect from April 1st, 2009?
Where can I get more info on this new BMOQ?

The January intakes started on the new BMOQ. I'm on the last 2 weeks of the course right now if you need any info.  It is, put simply, just an amalgamation of IAP and BOTP.  A few people with IAP bypasses were put directly to week 7 or 8 of the course.

Hey there, this is my first post, I'm a little new to this whole game. Anyway - I'm on the May 04 BMOQ in London. I was just looking to touch base with anyone that might be heading down on the same course. Figured it wouldn't hurt. Anyway - feel free to send a message via the inbox on this site.

I'll be heading down for BMOQ in London as well in two weeks time.  I sent you a message fungus.

Is the London BMOQ new for this year?  I wasnt aware we ran one out there.

Might be a Reserve Serial.

EDITED TO ADD

Just checked the National Calendar, and there is a BOTP Part 1 and 2 being run at London from 04-May till 14 Jun.

NFLD Sapper said:
Just checked the National Calendar, and there is a BOTP Part 1 and 2 being run at London from 04-May till 14 Jun.

So yes, thats a 4RCR one?

Anyone on that London course that could use a hand with questions related to BMOQ or the London area, I'm a BMOQ qualified ROTP type and will be in London for May, PM me.

I just got the official notification that I will be at the 4 May BMOQ serial 0007 in St. Jean... If anybody else finds out they're on it PM me and let me know.

Due to clerical errors, I got shunted from the May 4th BMOQ in St. Jean to the May 18th course. Anyone else going to be on that one? I'm in serial 0010E.

Couple of friends of mine are going to be on that one, one of them is on the boards but he doesnt check in often.

Just got the call. I am going to CFB Esquimalt for my BMOQ course (may25- Aug4). Infantry officer. I was expecting to do the training in ST. Jean but i guess the CF have different plans.

CFB Esquimalt for BMOQ, first time I hear about that. :eek:

That's weird. Are you part of the Res ?

Alright, just read the pages before, seems that the Res BMOQ incorporate RegF elements to their training.

So It's not that weird for you to be posted there.

Hope you'll have fun !

Quite frankly, if you were expecting St. Jean, and got Victoria, feel free to sit back and thank your lucky stars. Just for weather if need be, but also the mere fact that it's a much much better city. :) And I should only have a bit over a year before I get posted back there!

Intelligent Design said:
Due to clerical errors, I got shunted from the May 4th BMOQ in St. Jean to the May 18th course. Anyone else going to be on that one? I'm in serial 0010E.

I'm on that course...we are 23 listed on my message, so I'm assuming another (up to) 37 will be joining us, either at 4 weeks in from RMC or 8 weeks in from Mod 1 Bypasses.

trentonmilwife said:
I'm on that course...we are 23 listed on my message, so I'm assuming another (up to) 37 will be joining us, either at 4 weeks in from RMC or 8 weeks in from Mod 1 Bypasses.

Well there were 4 of us on my message, because my message included only the people who are attending from my ASU. Good to know we won't be a lonely platoon. :p I'm glad I finally have my flight itinerary in hand though, I've been waiting over a year to go on this course now. I love to wait!

Just got sworn in and loaded on Friday so I hope to see you all in Esquimalt.

T.

Back